100 days on MFP...

Options
toludc
toludc Posts: 49 Member
Today MFP told me I had logged on for 100 days in a row. I've lost 19lbs. Which doesn't seem like much. But I know that for me it is. The past 100 days I've had two bouts of flu that wiped me out. I've been dealing with my marriage falling apart and trying to keep sane for my gorgeous 1 year old boy. But it's the non scale victories that I'm most excited by. I can bend over without huffing and puffing. The first time I did a '30 day shred video I mainly just watched it. Now I do all three back to back! I can run for 40 minutes without stopping- 100 days ago I could only do 5mins. Out for dinner yesterday, I skipped on my favourite desert, sticky toffee pudding and icecream, even though everyone else at the table was eating some and had my last glass of water for the day instead. And this morning I slipped on...yes...slipped on..... a pair of non-stretchy size 16 trousers (previously a generous size 20!) and buttoned them up. I'm beginning to like the girl I see in the mirror-mainly cos I'm so proud of her!

Replies

• bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Its the little things were gonna see along the way before we hit our big goal and start maintaining, so keep up the good work!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You're inspiring us all.
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    All the small victories add up and get you to your goals. You are an inspiration to me. It's taken me a year to lose 25. Which is a lot for me. I've finally changed my eating habits and can honestly say I do not feel like I'm starving any longer. I only wish I could do the 30 day shred. Many things irritate my Rheumatoid Arthritis so I am careful not to over do anything and put myself out for a month. I work out in short increments and do a lot of walking when the weather allows.

Pat yourself on your back! You've done an amazing job.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 19lbs gone. But even more, congrats on seeing all of those non-scale victories! Keep up the great work!
  • MandyMandz
    Options
    Today was my 100th day too!!!!
    Ive lost 26 lbs!!!!!
  • akaDuchess
    akaDuchess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's inspiring to hear how much healthier and active you are in just over three months time! Keep it up!:happy: Woohoo for all the NSV!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done great!!!!
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss & other victories!!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Pretty darn incredible :) Great job so far hun..... keep it up
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be very proud of your hard work and good decision-making.
  • molina76853
    Options
    Congratulations on your victories! Can't wait to hear about your next 100 days!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Remember, you are worth everything good. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!