I've been doing this alone....

Options
2»

Replies

• Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    I tried doing it alone for like ten years, I've honestly had more success in the past three weeks growing my circle of friends with MFP. You can feel free to add me, anyone else too. I'mm 33, single mom with a 6 year old son, and I am starting my goal with 20 pounds, as that number seems like a task. If I meet that goal, I'll work on the next 10!

I think I am going to enjoy having a circle of people I can chat with, I'm a single mom too so hey, the more the merrier to help reach our goals!
  • raggiemom
    raggiemom Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nobody has to do this alone. We all need support and encourage from our MFP friends, They motivate you to stay on track. I'd have given up if I didn't get the positive feedback from my friends.
  • najgolfpro
    najgolfpro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well I tried the alone thing too and like you it worked sometimes. But that's what this site/app is all about connecting with people with the same goal in mind....living healthy! I'll be adding you and look forward to seeing you through to your goal :)
  • ruthtc08
    ruthtc08 Posts: 12
    Options
    I know the feeling! I have been trying to lose weight in a house full of guys who eat totally unhealthy. Soooooo.... I have figured out that if I eat really well during the day I can eat a smaller portion of whatever is cooked at night. Feel free to add me because I struggle myself but I know that we can do this! I have gained 60lbs since I got married 5 years ago and have struggled to get it off. I broke my foot in a car accident and have had a hard time since then staying active. The more support you have the better.
  • stellapunky
    stellapunky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been alone in my journey on MFP and would love to encourage and help. I have lost 9 pounds and it has been so hard. I own a catering company so food is always around! Please feel free to add me!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Hey I up with getting down on the weight loss too, I log every day and try and motivate others to stay active as well. You don’t have to be alone on this journey; anyone can send me a request, the more the merrier!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    ;-)