Any newbs like me out there looking to drop 70 or so?

Options
Been on MFP before but never stuck with it. Lost interests and motivation but need to really make a change and looking for other like minded positive people who have a similar journey like mine to make who are interested in sharing some laughs along the way. Maybe playlist/recipe/workout exchanges etc.

Replies

• smeasha21
    smeasha21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have 65 lbs to lose
    Feel free to add me
  • AceCC86
    AceCC86 Posts: 71
    Options
    I have 62 lbs. to go. I've been eating right, tracking, and just started working out again. It seems like such a huge number, but we'll be able to get there.

I listen to a lot of punk and metal when I run. I love it and it helps relieve stress. I know that's not for everyone though!!

I've been at it for about a month now, and I'm finally feeling like it's becoming a habit. It's still really, really difficult though!
  • phlychic
    phlychic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes i just joined yesterday, i have 70lbs to lose
  • russellafortner
    russellafortner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have 74 to go.
  • AmbitionPerfection
    Options
    75 to go, I'm adding you!
  • soatwd
    soatwd Posts: 19
    Options
    Yeah have 70+ and feeling really overwhelmed.
  • Fitdreamer3800
    Options
    Same here but this time we are going to do it!!
  • soatwd
    soatwd Posts: 19
    Options
    I lost 72lbs once and was in the best shape of my life. But life happened, I stopped being strict and I've gained it all back. Makes me furious seeing how I used to look.
  • ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,

enjoying the buzz so far!!
    Have loads to lose and want to be fit!!
    Add me if you like!!
  • sirmon8
    sirmon8 Posts: 5
    Options
    Absolutely... ! I'm a newbie today and just getting started. I can't wait to see how it all going to come together this time around. I'm looking to lose 50 + pounds for now and looking for all the support I can get. So, I welcome your invitation. :happy: