What's for supper tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    cooking (or reheating as i call it) for one tonight as my boyfriend is sleeping due to working a weird shift, so I think its going to be a Smart Ones Chicken Enchiladas OR a bunless turkey burger and some winter squash puree but there will most definitely be a chocolate vitatop for "dessert"
  • Suzy12
    Suzy12 Posts: 284
    Options
    Homemade ratatouille in the crock pot with a pork tenderloin marinated in President's Choice garlic/rosemary marinade. The kids and DH will have fries with their pork.
    Recipe please please please :)
  • Suzy12
    Suzy12 Posts: 284
    Options
    New York Strip Steak, steamed cauliflower, sauteed mushrooms and onions, tossed salad.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful fillet of steelhead trout waiting in the fridge for me to grill with some lemon and pepper (one of my favorites) and will add 1/4 cup whole wheat couscous and some steamed broccoli to it.
    I like to have fish on Mondays because it is so fast to prepare, so a nice easy dinner after a long day!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Homemade chicken soup :love: and maybe a small garden salad...
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Savory Garlic Chicken (thank goodness for Lipton soup mixes- yeah, I know, high in sodium but that's not an issue for us here), steamed broccoli with laughing cow cheese sauce, brown rice pilaf. Oops, it's 6:00, I'd better start cooking!
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    We're having baked chicken strips coated with breadcrumbs, brown rice, and peas at my house tonight.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    We're having Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps! I am excited because it's a new recipe. Hope it's good!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/04/turkey-taco-lettuce-wraps-3-pts.html

I'm coming to your house. Those look delicious!

I'm working late so I'm having whatever the bf decides to come up with. We had been talking about chili mac - from leftover homemade chili (grass fed local beef mmm) over quinoa pasta. But I'm currently munching on a bowl of fresh fruit, so that may just be dinner. haha
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Everything sounds so good! thanks everyone, have a great supper!
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    I was lazy all weekend and now I am working on lots and lots of homework, so I just had a fake chicken patty wrap with tons of veggies and some squash. When I get done with this first paper it will be time for some frozen fruit!! I cant wait until tomorrow when I have time to workout and cook.
  • vouzeme
    vouzeme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Stuffed turkey and whole wheat pasta from mychefbyrequest.com. Yup, I've stopped to the new low, I have my diet food delivered to my door every morning. But that's the only thing that's keeping me on track during the holidays.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Easy Crockpot Peppersteak - super easy and delicious. A ton of food for maybe 400 calories. When I entered the recipe here, I clicked to share it, so a search should locate it if you are interested, so I can post it here if anyone wants it. :bigsmile:

I'm definitely searching for this recipe, sounds delicious!

L.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I had spicy tofu with wilted spinich and walnuts and a huge side of roasted root veggies! So tasty!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian lasagna:

Low calorie tomato sauce
    Wholewheat lasagna sheet
    Spinach
    Cottage cheese
    Mushrooms
    Eggplant
    Mozzarella & parmesan

That sounds good. So you mix it all together and put it in to bake? What temp and for how long? Thanks!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    laughing cow cheese sauce

Oooo, how do you make that? I find that the laughing cow cheese is really hard to melt. I'd love to hear how you make it into a cheese sauce!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Edamame with butternut squash, barley pilaf, herbed rolls, and angelfood cake with blueberries.