100 Pushups

dewoods
dewoods Posts: 148
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I learned about this one from another member yesterday.

They are currently starting week 2 so if you want to jump in the more the merrier.

the hundred push ups training program

http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

Perfect Push Up

If you're serious about increasing your strength, follow this six week training program and you'll soon be on your way to completing 100 consecutive push ups!

Think there's no way you could do this? I think you can! All you need is a good plan, plenty of discipline and about 30 minutes a week to achive this goal!

No doubt some of you can already do 50 consecutive push ups, but let's face it, you're in a big minority. Most of you reading this won't even be able to manage 20 pushups. Actually, I'm sure many of you can't even do 10.

However, it really doesn't matter which group you fall into. If you follow the progressive push ups training program, I'm positive you'll soon be able to do 100 push ups!

Replies

• must be bbygrl
  • dewoods
    must be bbygrl

Yes sir it was. That is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.
  • It is tough. But keep at it.
  • bump:glasses:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    I did it back in August. I was amazed with the results. I was able to do 100 military style push ups once it was over. : )
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    bump
  • I do 200 throughout the day and 60 chinup or more.
    Getting some nice results too.
    Goal: I wanna do 100 pushups nonstop followed by 50 chinups btb =)
  • Yeah... I have been doing the challenge with bbgrl for a couple of weeks now.

They have a really cool app for it too which is really cool. They also have a program and apps for 200 situps and 200 squats. I think we are going to start the situps soon, I know I just needed a little time to break into the pushup thing and then would start up the situps.
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    This looks interesting. I did the initial test today and could only do 11 but it really hurt my hands more than anything. I think I will give this a try.
  • dewoods
    This looks interesting. I did the initial test today and could only do 11 but it really hurt my hands more than anything. I think I will give this a try.

Welcome aboard. I started at week 2 day 1.
  • mommyto2cuties
    I am going to do week 1 day 1 tomorrow in column 3. It will be so cool if I can do this! I have mainly done "girl" push-ups since I was 15!
  • Hi, I foundMFP three weeks ago and signed up with a goal of losing 22 lbs. I have been doing mostly cardio but think I am going to give this a try. I'll do the test tomorrow if I can get motivated.
  • mommyto2cuties
    Hi, I foundMFP three weeks ago and signed up with a goal of losing 22 lbs. I have been doing mostly cardio but think I am going to give this a try. I'll do the test tomorrow if I can get motivated.

Good luck!

I did my first day this morning and found it to be quite a challenge! I am downgrading myself to column 2 so I don't completely overdo it.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    I just jumped on the challenge as well. About a year ago I made it to week 4 and got too busy. I am starting with modified pushups. After that I'll repeat with military. :)

Good luck everyone. Who is on for 200 squats?
This discussion has been closed.