Workout Schedule - Opinions wanted.

Options
This is my workout schedule for the new two weeks, including holidays and work. I would love if everyone took a look at it and could offer any other info. I'm still curious as to the difference in Spinning class and RPM class. I'm excited for my first Zumba class tonight! I know this is daily but I figure daily exercise is healthy and its mixed up well so it should still have effect right?
I've heard that saying if you do something repeatedly your body gets used to it and doesn't have any change. AH! How scary! I like repetition.

Anyway,
here is my schedule any thoughts or opinions are totally welcome and encouraged.
Also; I attend Gold's hence the places marked. It's nice because we have 3 gyms in our area and all are convient to me. One is close to home, the nicest one is downtown but has the best classes and features, and the other is off the freeway on my way to work so they are all really accessible

Monday
12/20:
Zumba @ ParkC
730-830pm

Tues
12/21
RPM: 930-1030
Yoga 1030-1130
@ Mer. (I'm hoping I can make it to both of these)

Wed
12/22:
Zumba
1030-1130
@ Mer.

Thur
12/23
RPM:
630-730
@ Mer.

Fri:
12/24 (XMAS EVE)
Yoga:
1030-1130
@ C&FairV

Sat & Sun Off because of holidays and work.

Mon:
12/27
Zumba
830-930
@ C&FairV

Tues:
12/28
Yoga
830-930
@C&FairV

Wed:
12/29
Zumba
1030-1130
@ Mer.

Thur:
12/30
1030-1130
Zumba? I think.
@ C&FairV

Fri:
12/31
RPM
830-930
@ C&FairV

Replies

• bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I think it's great that you made a specific schedule for these next two weeks when most people lose their regular exercise due to extra parties and everything. Good luck with Zumba! But be careful, I thought I was pretty in shape when I went to my first Zumba class, but some of the dances they do worked muscles I didn't know could be sore =)
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You'll love Zumba. I'm going tonight and Wed. night and Tues & Thurs mornings but those are the only classes offered because I live in a rural area. I plan on walking some too and possibly some time on the elliptical. Looks like you'll be busy and burn lots of calories so you can enjoy the holiday food:)
  • Baby_Belles
    Options
    I did enjoy Zumba, pretty sure I didn't figure out any of the dance moves but the instructor was awesome and really energetic. I was of course the largest in the class but thats okay. It won't be that way forever. Ha. I didn't think it was to hard of a workout while doing it and now that I'm home relaxing I can feel my body already preparing itself to be sore. Haha.