Any newbs like me out there looking to drop 70 or so?

Been on MFP before but never stuck with it. Lost interests and motivation but need to really make a change and looking for other like minded positive people who have a similar journey like mine to make who are interested in sharing some laughs along the way. Maybe playlist/recipe/workout exchanges etc.

Replies

• smeasha21
    smeasha21 Posts: 25 Member
    I have 65 lbs to lose
    Feel free to add me
  • AceCC86
    AceCC86 Posts: 71
    I have 62 lbs. to go. I've been eating right, tracking, and just started working out again. It seems like such a huge number, but we'll be able to get there.

I listen to a lot of punk and metal when I run. I love it and it helps relieve stress. I know that's not for everyone though!!

I've been at it for about a month now, and I'm finally feeling like it's becoming a habit. It's still really, really difficult though!
  • phlychic
    phlychic Posts: 6 Member
    Yes i just joined yesterday, i have 70lbs to lose
  • russellafortner
    russellafortner Posts: 7 Member
    Yeah, I have 74 to go.
  • 75 to go, I'm adding you!
  • soatwd
    soatwd Posts: 19
    Yeah have 70+ and feeling really overwhelmed.
  • Same here but this time we are going to do it!!
  • soatwd
    soatwd Posts: 19
    I lost 72lbs once and was in the best shape of my life. But life happened, I stopped being strict and I've gained it all back. Makes me furious seeing how I used to look.
  • ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Hi,

enjoying the buzz so far!!
    Have loads to lose and want to be fit!!
    Add me if you like!!
  • sirmon8
    sirmon8 Posts: 5
    Absolutely... ! I'm a newbie today and just getting started. I can't wait to see how it all going to come together this time around. I'm looking to lose 50 + pounds for now and looking for all the support I can get. So, I welcome your invitation. :happy: