Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• lilliemelissa
    lilliemelissa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a lurker too, and have difficulty asking for help or friends. I tend to internalize and isolate. It would be nice to have some friends to help me along the way!
  • mishka144
    mishka144 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in for random friends too :) Have over 100 to lose and have just started looking at the website. I created an account probably last year and just never used it...I have now decided to use it and keep up with it. Would be glad to try to help motivate and encourage anyone else!
  • caitlineatsbread
    caitlineatsbread Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey all! :)
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    always looking for more friends on here!!
  • nikarie
    nikarie Posts: 6
    Options
    The more friends/motivation the better! People can add me:)
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!
  • CherryRipe2012
    Options
    Hey all - been using MFP for a while, but only as a tool to log food and activity. Never really been active in the community, but have been finding some great info here on the boards lately. Sign me up!
  • sassycraftyfit
    Options
    I'd love some random friends!
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Add me too. Randomocity is great (yeah that's not a word, but it has a nice ring to it) :)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add some of you.
  • Riss2010
    Riss2010 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm beginning again after a recent weight gain & would love more MFP friends for encouragment! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • smeasha21
    smeasha21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im new to the site and wouldnt mind finding some friends on here to connect with.
    Feel free to ad me
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm not new but love random active friends. All are welcome to add me.
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • FishingGuy75
    FishingGuy75 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The friends I have now are good but I need to find that one person on here that will call me out when I don't log or meet my exercise goals and will expect me to do the same. Any takers?
  • bwpatt
    bwpatt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in...add me!
  • megmarie2010
    Options
    OHey all! Just joined and am ready for some motivation to keep losing. I have lost 100 lbs since April of last year and am hitting like a 100 pound weight loss plateau! Frustrated, but excited to find people to relate to and I am eagerly seeking some new fitness advice!
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hell yeah! I am down...add me. I love motivating others and being motivated! We can do this!
  • chetan04
    chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can always add me! :)
  • KimLyall2014
    Options
    I'm in! Anyone can add me :)
    Love reading about people's success story's on the newsfeed and love to help motivate others and receive motivation too! So yeah feel free to add me!