Who is going to post 2010 results?

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
I will next week, measurments and weight. I cant wait to add up all the inches lost!

If your just begining your journey, I highly suggest you measure ,and write it down, it will keep you motivated and excited when you see your inches going down.

Cant wait to post all the minuses !! :drinker:

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    OH , I will post compare pics too! from new years eve 2009 and This years new years eve 2010 .
  • trayjay
    Options
    Wow... that's a pretty impressive weight loss!! Congratulations! A job well done! I can't even lose 5 stinking lbs!! How did you stay motivated?
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'll post mine too!!! :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Even though I'll only have been here 4 months, I'm still doing it. Pictures, inches, scale victories, etc. Someone needs to start a thread on the first. :)
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    When I grow up, I want to be drop-dead gorgeous like Tami :wink:
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I have made some big changes this year. I didn't measure myself day 1- so I have no idea on the total inches lost.......it is fun and exciting to share! :)
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I didn't start until June of this year but I will post up my progress so far. I've just hit my half way point and am very pleased so far! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!