April 10lb Challenge anyone?

Options
Hey MFP peeps! I am stuck at my current weight and wanted to motivate myself (and others) to lose 10lbs this month! I currently do the original Atkin's low carb diet but am looking for anyone who wants to be a part of the challenge to help each other get to the next goal! Feel free to add me as a friend to! Thanks! :) Let's go 10!

Replies

• Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm game!!

I'll send you a FR .
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    im stuck at my current weight also! In for losing 10lbs this month!! add me if you like!! i know that my ticker doesnt show much but ive been up and down. but now ive got and lost 5 since last month. my birth control was awful so i got it removed then lost 5. now im eating more fruits and veggies and drinking more water!
  • mommy_shy
    mommy_shy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am interested in this challange!!
  • mdallas6
    mdallas6 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yea! thanks new friends! I dont know how to make a "group" so I figured to make a new topic.
  • Julettashane
    Options
    ill be weighing in wed! i did my measurments this morning and they were down from the last time. so ill post my updates every wed on this thread

as of today

Last recorded weight: 145.4 lbs

Waist 32
    Hips 40
    right arm 11
    left arm 11
    right thigh 22.5
    left thigh 22.5
  • kellybailey18400
    kellybailey18400 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me!! Its been my goal to have a 10lb weight loss for months now...and every month I fall slightly short...I would love for April to be THE month to lose 10 pounds....I seem to lose most of my weight in the beginning of the month, and then it stalls the end of the month :/.....but I am IN!!
  • Julettashane
    Options
    bump
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was already setting my goal for this month at 8... what's 2 more? :) Count me in! It's been a while since I made any real progress. I've been back and forth with the same 5 lbs for like 2-3 months and I'm over it.
  • mdallas6
    Options
    Me!! Its been my goal to have a 10lb weight loss for months now...and every month I fall slightly short...I would love for April to be THE month to lose 10 pounds....I seem to lose most of my weight in the beginning of the month, and then it stalls the end of the month :/.....but I am IN!!
    Me too! We can do it!
  • mdallas6
    Options
    I was already setting my goal for this month at 8... what's 2 more? :) Count me in! It's been a while since I made any real progress. I've been back and forth with the same 5 lbs for like 2-3 months and I'm over it.
    high five! Love the positive attitude! We can do it!
  • mdallas6
    Options
    Ok how about we do a weigh in every Wednesday?
    Starting weight: 199
  • OPile
    OPile Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I'm showing my horse at a biiiiig show next month and I NEED to look smaller on him!!!
    I'm 174 at the moment and to be 164 at the start of next month would be wonderful. I'm 33 and 5'10". Please add me if you like.
  • Flyingfree83
    Flyingfree83 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm up for that challenge. Would love to lose 10 pounds this month.
  • bettyjoburdett
    bettyjoburdett Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping in:happy:

SW as of first wed. in April 213lbs.
    GW last week of April 203lbs. YIKES:noway:
  • OPile
    OPile Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How is everyone's motivation going?
  • JNaqvi17
    JNaqvi17 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in too. Just started trying to lose weight for the first time. Add me if you like!
    Any specific programs you guys are doing? :P
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm in. :)
    My GW of 105 may seem low, but I'm very short - barely 5' . My beginning of April weight is 127. Would be ECSTATIC to be 117 in a month!! Feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • mdallas6
    Options
    Welcome everyone! so glad to have more friends to join me in my weight loss journey! this week has been rough with TOM and all but I am still giving it everything Ive got!! We can do it!
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    i would love to, but i'm only just over 10 pounds from goal, so i'm not supposed to be losing that much a week. lol.
  • BlanketII
    BlanketII Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in on this challenge!! Monday is the official start of a new 'exercise' me so I'd love to have a challenge to work towards. What are people planning to lose their 10lbs??