Did it once, gained it back, feeling overwhelmed

Options
Hey all,

I've been a rollercoaster of health. Dropped 72lbs a few years ago but I have managed to gain every bit of it back. I know I can do it again but this time around I don't have the same support group that I had then. Can't seem to get the motor going to get started and actually stay on track this time for some reason.

Welcoming any and all friends. Especially those that want to keep each other accountable.

-B

Replies

• amaexo
    amaexo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Stay strong, friend! Support is here for you.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

What? Congrats? Yes! You did it once. You can do it again. Many people yo-yo. Just keep plugging for now. When the weight gets lower ,then think about how you can maintain it. Don't worry about that now.

It is today. Do what you can today.
  • soatwd
    soatwd Posts: 19
    Options
    My yo-yo seems to be more of a bungee cord jump off a 100ft bridge LOL
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You're here - that's a start! Maybe consider "going public" and posting some new goals here or in your profile. Friending people helps! Also consider joining some groups & challenges here on MFP. It's not all about the diet - you can find friends, share interests, discover some new diet/fitness/lifestyle approaches, and regain your motivation!
  • velocity60
    velocity60 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i've been away too, and am having the hardest time getting my head in the game, lets all help each other , ive missed MFP in my life so i guess that's my first step ! installed app on my phone so here we go again !
  • jenniferevon
    Options
    You are not alone. Many have done the same so don't stress. This is a rest of your life marathon, not a sprint. It's all about building healthy habits a little at a time. I've logged in 400+ days in a row so feel free to add me if you wish. I love to give and get support.