Looking for more friends

Options
mrswoolsey3
mrswoolsey3 Posts: 10 Member
Been here about 25 days now, it's been great and I've met some awesome people who are wonderful for support. I'd like to have even more friends for even more support. Plus, I'd love to help others along the way as well. I'm looking to loose about 60+ pounds in the long run, so I'm in this for a while. Looking for people with similar goals or anyone who needs some motivation like I do to stay on track! Look forward to meeting you :-)

Replies

• brittneyy32
    brittneyy32 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome :) I'm also looking for more friends for support.
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been about the same time. It's great having friends on here. I just sent you a friend request.
  • niki2327
    niki2327 Posts: 3
    Options
    I will add you all as friends. I am new as well. Anyone below me, feel free to send a request!
  • billybic68
    Options
    Hi!...Just got started on here 30 days ago myself...Have a long way to go and looking for support and also to support others along the way...adding all of you as friends and anyone feel free to add me:)

60151808.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PawPrints89
    PawPrints89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just sent everyone friend requests. New friends are always great!! Anyone is welcome to add me! I try to post what I eat when I can, in hopes of sharing good ideas.

Welcome everyone!! I'm kind of a newbie too.
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    We have similar stories!! Ill send ya a FR! Hope u accept! :)
  • Eastmont87
    Options
    What's up :)
    Feel free to add me if you wish. I'm not aiming to lose weight, but maybe it doesn't matter.
    Good luck with whatever you're aiming for :)
  • jasoncbackus
    jasoncbackus Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm on here every day. I don't always log my food (bad habit), but I'm here.
  • ryantrimble12
    ryantrimble12 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (anyone). I'm always glad to have new friends for mutual-motivation!
  • chickenchaser78
    chickenchaser78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm up for some new friends too. Please add me!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    What up, I'm always down to have more friends. Everyone can feel free to add me. I do run a lot and I'm extremely active.
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love helping others in their journey
  • jakethepurplesnake
    Options
    Hi-
    I am new also, day 3. Great job on your progress!
    Maybe you can answer a question I am having a hard time with. Do you ever find that at the end of the day you are significantly below your calorie limit? Is this bad?

Good luck on your journey!

Jen