YouTube?

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Milo and I've got this little YouTube channel going where I film my training sessions and also discuss different topics relating to health and exercise. I also talk about my personal life and how things are changing due to my weight loss and strength improvement. I do my best to keep it as real as possible so while most updates that aren't training tend to be more on the positive side, I do completely put myself out there when times seem to be at their most difficult.

If anyone here has a YouTube channel and they'd like to subscribe, that would be awesome. I could use all of the support I get and love to give support to others just as I do with all of my MFP buddies. My goals with my channel include not just recording my progress but also to be able to help others either by demonstration of my gained knowledge, online health and emotional support, and also just being there because I've learned the hard way that not many plus size people are willing to do what I'm doing. With that being said, I feel that my channel can help those wanting to lose weight but feel that they can't put themselves out there because the majority of health channels are run by extremely fit and intimidating looking individuals.

So please, even if you don't upload anything yourself, check out my channel and subscribe because sometimes I really need the acknowledgement myself to keep it up and running as consistently as it is at the moment.

Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7_jI-HUryRufkVWGDRLqA/feed

Also, anyone feel free to add me here as well. :smile:

cheers

Replies