BRINGING IT! P90X in Jan...new plans for the new year??

Options
I was just curious if there is anyone else planning to start P90X for the new year, or any other new program??

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Restarting a hybrid of Couch to 5k and P90X on January 3rd. Good luck with the X. If you need any help please let me know.

Stu
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You GO, girl! I wish I could join you, but I have plans for Insanity. :wink:
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90 in January. I will have to work my way up to P90X, but I'm getting that one soon! :o)
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Me and my BF are starting it! Alreadt tried pylo...WOW! I was able to make it thru the hour my BF lasted maybe 15 min! LOL!
  • Stooooo
    Options
    You GO, girl! I wish I could join you, but I have plans for Insanity. :wink:

Good luck! Even though you ignore me now... :mad:
  • Stooooo
    Options
    I'm starting P90 in January. I will have to work my way up to P90X, but I'm getting that one soon! :o)

Good luck with Power 90. I have no doubt you will be successful. As Tony Horton says, "Do your best and forget the rest." Push play and try your hardest. Each day try to do more then the last.
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Me and my BF are starting it! Alreadt tried pylo...WOW! I was able to make it thru the hour my BF lasted maybe 15 min! LOL!

Plyo is tough! Good on you for you finishing it.
  • SpencerR
    Options
    Today starts Day 31 beginning of Phase 2 of the "X" I've seen measurable imporvements but not to many visable.....Its ok cause I know its working...Good luck and stick with it
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options

Good luck with Power 90. I have no doubt you will be successful. As Tony Horton says, "Do your best and forget the rest." Push play and try your hardest. Each day try to do more then the last.

Thanks Stooooo! :smile:
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Today starts Day 31 beginning of Phase 2 of the "X" I've seen measurable imporvements but not to many visable.....Its ok cause I know its working...Good luck and stick with it

Good luck with Phase 2. Don't worry about the changes just yet. You may not even seen any until Phase 3. Generally Phase 1 is getting your body used to the seriousness of the program. Phase 2 your metabolism starts kicking up a bit and Phase 3 your metabolism is on fire!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm continuing Turbo Fire in the New Year. I started on Nov 7th and have already lost 5% of my body fat! Yay! After that, I will do P90X most likely! Keep us posted on how it is going!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 30 day Insanity/Turbo Fire hybrid that I created. I'm starting Jan 3 if anyone is interested in joining me!

Sharon
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Plyo is fun. Only hard part is the knee to hand jump. Other than that it's easy. My favorite is the ab ripper x. Easy to follow. Not complicated moves. I don't like chest and back. I go to the gym for my chest and back exercises. Other than that I like the P90X. I am not big on Kenpo either. Did it once, didn't like it.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    That's funny...Kenpo was the one I liked the best! :laugh:

Sharon
  • Melisha82
    Options
    My husband and I are starting P90x for the new year!
  • Stooooo
    Options
    My husband and I are starting P90x for the new year!

Good luck! Do you have everything you need?
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be starting P90X on January 1st with a couple of friends, if you would like to join we have a message board at

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/142170-p90x-challenge-starts-january-1-2011
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am going to start it Jan 1 also!!! :) Well, I hope anyways. A friend is getting it for me and I hope I have it by then. I'm SO excited.
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some GREAT plans out there! I sure hope yall stick with it & see amazing results....GOOD LUCK US!! :wink:
    ~Sarina...I will definitely check that out! Thanks!!
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I am one week in to my last 30 days. The results have been awesome so far. Check out my pics on my page, I have progress pics in there. Keep it up everyone!