Could Use Some Friends

Options
And serious motivation.

I'm Samantha. I am 27 years old, a writer, and a gamer. I spend the bulk of my day sitting at my desk doing different things. I have joined a gym, but sometimes I just need a little extra kick in the butt. I'm looking for active people to fill out my support group. I started at 320 pounds and would like to lose around 150.

Replies

• LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hey there! add me, let's lose together!
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Add me anytime!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    im always looking for new friends here...
  • BrendaS03
    BrendaS03 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active on MFP, log food daily always around for support! Add me :)
  • brenda42163
    Options
    how do you add friends?
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    To add friends you click on their profile name and when their profile pops up it will ask if you want to send a friends request. Click that and add a short message as to why you want them as a friend.:smile:
  • swwamy
    swwamy Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey! I'm always looking for new friends. I'm on everyday and we can message and keep each other motivated, if you would like! Let's lose some weight together :)
  • SaffAngi
    SaffAngi Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello.Yes, I could use some accountability friends. However, I am technology challenged so I do not have a picture.. Currently I work out at Curves, stay at home with my 3 children. Let's work out and lose weight.
  • MaggieMay419
    MaggieMay419 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm adding some of you, and anyone feel free to add me! I am my second week in and need all the motivation I can get!
  • illykins87
    illykins87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined too, fellow gamer here so lets motivate eachother to play games AFTER we do some exercise!!!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25. Distance runner that snowboards and climbs mtns. Very active. Post here regularly. Also am a gamer. PS4. All of you can add me. Always down to meet new people.
  • Jaxxy_Fae
    Jaxxy_Fae Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks for the outpouring of support! Went back through and added you. I'm really looking forward to getting (re)started.