P90X Before and After pics?

Options
I want to start P90X. I have been saying I want to start it for a good 6 months now. I think what may inspire me is you all who have done it, completed it, or are doing it and if you post some progress pictures?? :flowerforyou:

Need some inspiration in this corner. Thanks!

Replies

• think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    No one? :sad:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to check out my pics on my profile page. I lost 24 pounds my first round of P90X. I am currently on my third round with a hybrid of Insanity.
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Lol awww....the crying face :(
    I'm surprised there was only 1 response to this with SO many people who use or have used P90X
    I will say I recently bought it and plan on starting it January 1st....good luck to us! :)
  • edorice
    Options
    bump
  • MomisgettingFIT
    Options
    Check out my pictures . I am also a P90X grad and going for 2nd round :o) Edorice is amazing she can burn some serious calories
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I like to see pictures also, they are quite an inspiration!! You can also go to beachbody.com and check out the pictures there
  • marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you can check out mine too...good luck and do it cause its AWESOME!!
  • edorice
    Options
  • doncheco
    Options
    I started back in August, and completed my first round in Nov. I'm currently on my Round 2 of P90x. Have lost a total of 32 lbs since I started back in August.

MFPxP.JPG
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

I was going to reccomend FrankBo25, he's results are amazing!

Thanks for the link to June too, her transformation is fantastic too.

I dropped 37 lbs with just cardio and diet, but now I'm onto P90X starting just a few days ago for my last 15 lbs... hopefully I'll have some decent B&A pics to put up here when I'm done.
  • think48
    Options
    You're welcome to check out my pics on my profile page. I lost 24 pounds my first round of P90X. I am currently on my third round with a hybrid of Insanity.

Great pics. You are so strong! Thank you for sharing. :) I'm excited to start.
  • think48
    Options
    Lol awww....the crying face :(
    I'm surprised there was only 1 response to this with SO many people who use or have used P90X
    I will say I recently bought it and plan on starting it January 1st....good luck to us! :)

Ooh, let's do it together!!!!! :) That would be awesome.
  • think48
    Options
    Check out my pictures . I am also a P90X grad and going for 2nd round :o) Edorice is amazing she can burn some serious calories

Wow, what a transformation! Is the green bathing suit before and yellow after P90X or is that before and after just overall after your new lifestyle?
  • think48
    Options
    you can check out mine too...good luck and do it cause its AWESOME!!

Thank you! Great job, and love your profile pic :)
  • think48
    Options

Wow wow wow wow WOOOOOWWWW. :) They are serious inspirations!!!! Oh my goodness they have brand new bodies! :) Thanks for the links!
  • think48
    Options
    I started back in August, and completed my first round in Nov. I'm currently on my Round 2 of P90x. Have lost a total of 32 lbs since I started back in August.

MFPxP.JPG

Way to go and great job!!!! You guys are definitely inspiring me!
  • think48
    Options

I was going to reccomend FrankBo25, he's results are amazing!

Thanks for the link to June too, her transformation is fantastic too.

I dropped 37 lbs with just cardio and diet, but now I'm onto P90X starting just a few days ago for my last 15 lbs... hopefully I'll have some decent B&A pics to put up here when I'm done.

Can't wait to see your B&As either. Good luck! I plan to start soon also and will take B&As. love them.