UPDATE [pics] to Another Heavy Lifting NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Well Done GG :heart:

Such a difference....your results are simply glorious. I am amazed at how quickly your body is changing. Pure awesomeness and hooray for the benefits of picking up heavy things!!!!!

Honestly, I am too! I was doubtful at first whether or not my body would reciprocate well at first. The progress is certainly encouraging to see. Now when I start to have thoughts of doubt with the process, I always look at these pictures to give myself a reality check to just trust what I'm doing. <3
    You are awesome!!! ANd truly inspiring! I just started lifting heavy 2 weeks ago and right now dealing with being very sore and stiff and feeling like a gain on the scale with no progress yet!! You made me believe!!!
    I will continue and see if I can make my own progress pictures in 2 months!

Keep up the great work!!

I was discouraged at first when I saw the scale didn't move - or if it did, it showed that I gained slightly. I vote that at least when you're beginning to trade the scale for a camera and take progress pics! I still weighed myself to prove for my own sake that the scale certainly was not the end all be all. I like to compare what the scale says to my pictures. I find it really interesting. :)
    Looking good! Nice work

532c3c150cf26c9d11774e31-610xh_zpsb107c666.jpg

Words to live by right there!!!

I am always humbled by the continued support from members here at MFP. Totally helps keep the momentum going. :D
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing results! The tone in your body is noticeable, big time!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Very very impressive. Be proud!
  • amd319
    amd319 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration, well done!
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Also hello fellow Gamer girl <3
  • charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That is a lot of progress for 2 months. So much definition :) With the 1750 cals, do you add/eat exercise calories or not?
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That is a lot of progress for 2 months. So much definition :) With the 1750 cals, do you add/eat exercise calories or not?

Thank you! :flowerforyou:

I eat 1750 every day, regardless of whether it's an exercise day or not. I do not eat more if I work out and I don't eat less if I don't work out.

Because this number involves my TDEE (to which I took a cut off of it to put me in a deficit), the idea of "exercise calories" is already factored in. :)
  • KayBallin
    KayBallin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. I've been lifting heavy for a few weeks and have been wondering why the scale is hardly moving.

I *feel* better though, so hopefully that's good sign.

ETA: I recently switched to the TDEE method eating about 1700 calories a day as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!