30 Day Shred Level 3...

Options
is no joke...my arms and upper body are so sore after two days of it that I can hardly raise my cup to drink without my hand shaking. :drinker:

That's a good thing!

Replies

• Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    WAHOOO!! Great work :-D gotta love Jillian!
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 Day Shred! It's so good when your muscles ache the next day! :)
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    stick with it it does gat easier around day 4!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    stick with it it does gat easier around day 4!

Gosh I hope so. I'm dragging today.
  • heatherno
    Options
    Wow! Good Job... I just got this video and tried Level 1. I couldn't keep-up. It is good to know someone has progressed to Level 3. Very cool!
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    is no joke...my arms and upper body are so sore after two days of it that I can hardly raise my cup to drink without my hand shaking. :drinker:

That's a good thing!

high five!
    oh wait :happy:
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Wow! Good Job... I just got this video and tried Level 1. I couldn't keep-up. It is good to know someone has progressed to Level 3. Very cool!
    You can do it. I thought I was in shape until I started 30 day shred.
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Well it did for me I felt much stronger on L3D4 and L3D5 felt great! (although still had to do some of the Anita moves). I'm gutted that I'm sick and I wont be able to complete it before christmas.
  • Amandac6772
    Options

That's a good thing!

high five!

Bahahahaha too funny!
  • Kate_UK
    Options

That's a good thing!

high five!

Bahahahaha too funny!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Well it did for me I felt much stronger on L3D4 and L3D5 felt great! (although still had to do some of the Anita moves). I'm gutted that I'm sick and I wont be able to complete it before christmas.

I still can't do full situps...doubt I ever will be able to...just strains my neck too much and yes I know I'm not doing it wrong but I just can't seem to get the form right on those.
  • Kate_UK
    Options

I still can't do full situps...doubt I ever will be able to...just strains my neck too much and yes I know I'm not doing it wrong but I just can't seem to get the form right on those.

Instead of putting your hands behind you head put them down on the mat by your sides, thats what I do, it takes the pressure off the neck (you can't pull on it) but your still working your abs.