Shrinking!

Options
Although the scale told me I have gained a little over the weekend, I took my measurements this morning and they tell another story. YEAH! Even better is the fact that I put on a pair of pants I bought a couple weeks ago and they fit! I had bought them at a thrift store because I really don't want to spend a lot on clothes that I won't be wearing for very long. Anyway, I thought they were stretch jeans, but they were leggings, so they were just too snug everywhere! Today I thought I would put them on, just to see and they feel great! Before, they were very snug all the way from the waist to the ankles, now they are a little baggy around the calf. Woo hoo!. I haven't even been doing MFP for a full month yet. YIPPEE!!!

Replies

• doramouse
    Options
    Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! my pants are getting baggy too!!! it feels great!!!!!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Don't you love that feeling!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!! =)
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats! Keep up your hard work!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! my pants are getting baggy too!!! it feels great!!!!!

It IS awesome!
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!! Keep up the great work :)
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Great job I think thats what I need to get me a measurin tape. I do see some lbs on the scale but I also see a difference around my body and would love to track it.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Although the scale told me I have gained a little over the weekend, I took my measurements this morning and they tell another story. YEAH! Even better is the fact that I put on a pair of pants I bought a couple weeks ago and they fit! I had bought them at a thrift store because I really don't want to spend a lot on clothes that I won't be wearing for very long. Anyway, I thought they were stretch jeans, but they were leggings, so they were just too snug everywhere! Today I thought I would put them on, just to see and they feel great! Before, they were very snug all the way from the waist to the ankles, now they are a little baggy around the calf. Woo hoo!. I haven't even been doing MFP for a full month yet. YIPPEE!!!

That's AWESOME kimmie!!! i also bought a pair of Lee Riders from the thrift store and to my suprise when i got home they didn't fit..but they were my size and when i ifrst put 'em on they barely made it over my hips and I put 'em on today and i got them all the way up...now...if i can close them...but YES what a FANTASTIC FEELING!! SO proud of you..keep up the great work!!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Don't you love that feeling!

Yes I do!!
  • MrsRios
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it up hun its just going to get better ; )
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Yea!! for looser clothing!!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    hooray!!!!!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    That is SO cool. And personally I'm not surprised because you may have gone up a little this weekend but you work hard and exercise consistently so its going to pay off. Keep at girl!

And double KUDO's for being thrifty - I which I had thought of used clothing stores when I was losing a lot. I tended to wait to buy clothes until they were hanging me off me cause I didn't want to spend the money. That is such a good idea & suggestion!!!!!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    Just proves that the scale is not judge/jury! When you know you are giving it your best, and you have victories such as this MEGA-COOL victory...fluctuations in the scale cannot deter us!

BRAVO Kimmie!
  • brownsugar84
    brownsugar84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :)
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    that is so great, I love that feeling. I took all my measurements before I started and if the scale isn't budging it's great to see the inches going as motivation. Well done!!!!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    awesome work Kimmie, keep it up. We are all very happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!