NSV: Vein in Bicep

Options
I was lifting weights this morning and noticed a vein slightly in my bicep when I was doing arm curls. This is the first time that I have ever noticed a vein actually protruding from my bicep. I will take that as a minor victory. It's little things like this that keep us going with efforts to live healthier. I have been working on decreasing my body fat percentage and seeing veins is a good sign that I'm headed in the right direction. After losing 200+ pounds, I am now focusing on other goals to improve my health and fitness level.

Replies

• vibhorka
    vibhorka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Funny, I always thought no one else would even think about that besides me.

Congratulations on your NSV and good luck.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Veinage is always nice :) Congrats!
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love seeing veins when I'm working out :) I always thought I was weird for that :P
  • subsonicbassist
    subsonicbassist Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah man, all about dat vascularity!!! :)
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I experienced the same thing yesterday after doing some curls! It sure motivates cause I can't recall having seen it before. Congrats on the amazing weight loss
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well done! I've recently noticed the same - and conversely, how weird my forearms look after a few dozen pullups, popping out all over the place for a while. May not be the sexiest thing ever, but it's a sign the muscles are working hard, yes? :)

Mark
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!