200 calorie mini meals?

charliemercer
charliemercer Posts: 6
edited September 22 in Recipes
I need a list of 200 calorie mini meals.

thanks

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    apples with peanut butter, yogurt with fruit, hummus with pita, soup, oatmeal, string cheese and slice of turkey, I hope this helps
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    pita bread with cottage cheese and ham

cottage cheese and ryvita crackers

tuna with ryvita crackers or just on its on yum!

sharwoods noodles only have 215 cals - with some soy sauce on very tasty

grilled chicken

oatmeal

yogurt and fresh fruit

carrot sticks and hummus
  • schnarfo
    laughing cow cheese and toast!

omlette with ham
  • GunNut37086
    GunNut37086 Posts: 37 Member
    my favorite is a sandwhich
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Special K protein meal bars! They are anywhere from 150-200 calories and are deeeee-lish!
  • kacylaine
    kacylaine Posts: 154 Member

omlette with ham

I was totally going to say laughing cow cheese on bread or crackers! My favorite snack! So yummy!
  • schnarfo

omlette with ham

I was totally going to say laughing cow cheese on bread or crackers! My favorite snack! So yummy!

i discovered the blue cheese one this weekend... omg so good!!
  • 2 slices Sara Lee 45 Calorie Bread w/ 1 TBSP Peanut Butter and 1 tsp honey. 206 calories! I awalys toast my bread first.
  • bagel thin toasted with a can of tuna, I mix in a sub relish that is spicy and has just 10 calories.
  • thanks bump for more ideas :)
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    lara bars!
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    I have natural yoghurt and berries and fresh fruit, soup, porridge made with water and honey, salads, toast with grilled tomatoes and mushrooms, baked beans with grilled tomatoes, yoghurt with muesli, veggie chilli (bowl of it with no rice etc - very filling and great for you) and veggie stirfry. All you have to do is watch your portions and replace high cal foods with veggies. I eat tonnes of vegetarian meals now as you can still have a big amount and is still low cal. Making it into chilli or a veg curry is an easy way to get rid of the bland flavours... add chilli and some spices and it's all good :-)
This discussion has been closed.