Options
megan_h26
megan_h26 Posts: 325 Member
What do you know about Ellen Page?

Replies

• traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    She was in Juno. She is brunette. She is quirky. She seems nice. That's it (oh yes, I did read that she had "come out").
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I know she has a bad attitude towards Naughty Dog game company claiming they ripped off her look for Ellie in "The last of us" after that game outsold the turd game she starred in. I'm waiting for her to claim they ripped her off with ellie seemingly being into girls too. Oh i know she's Shadowcat again in the new X-men movie.
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    ellen-page-hard-candy-o.gif

She can be sinister - Hard Candy
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options

I loved her in that. So different from regenesis
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    She's from Nova Scotia, Canada. She was also in Trailer Park Boys, when she was younger, if anyone watched that Tv show. Mr. Lahey's daughter.
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hard Candy is to the millennium generation as Fatal Attraction was for the late 80's gen. Taboo choices having dire consequences.
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I know she has a bad attitude towards Naughty Dog game company claiming they ripped off her look for Ellie in "The last of us" after that game outsold the turd game she starred in. I'm waiting for her to claim they ripped her off with ellie seemingly being into girls too. Oh i know she's Shadowcat again in the new X-men movie.

Oh no you di'int.

I literally just finished B:TS a couple of days ago. It sits happily next to TLOU on The Shelf of Games. I thought they were both good in their own way, both flawed in their own way.

I haven't ever been so emotionally railed by a game like I was with TLOU, though.

As to her complaining that they "ripped off her likeness" in a Reddit AMA, that was referencing the look of Ellie before they refined her to look more like Ashley Johnson (which she does, now), when they approached her to do the game before Ashley got the part.
  • Grumpellina
    Options
    Does she bite her nails?
    Oh, okay.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    she's dating Johnny Galecki.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    She's a Canadian lesbian that can walk through walls.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Oh no you di'int.

I literally just finished B:TS a couple of days ago. It sits happily next to TLOU on The Shelf of Games. I thought they were both good in their own way, both flawed in their own way.

I haven't ever been so emotionally railed by a game like I was with TLOU, though.

As to her complaining that they "ripped off her likeness" in a Reddit AMA, that was referencing the look of Ellie before they refined her to look more like Ashley Johnson (which she does, now), when they approached her to do the game before Ashley got the part.

In addition to this, I thought any reported "annoyance" was because there was a leaked "nude" rendition (which I watched, whatever) of Ellie before they refined her to look less like Ellen Page.
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, this lesbian would totally date Johnny Galecki! :love:
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options

Oh no you di'int.

In addition to this, I thought any reported "annoyance" was because there was a leaked "nude" rendition (which I watched, whatever) of Ellie before they refined her to look less like Ellen Page.

Really? that's creepy as funk. The character is something like 13 years-old. I could go for Joel naked...

Yaars and yaars ago when Tomb Raider first came out, there was a PC patch you could apply to make Lara run around naked. And considering the camera angles when that girl crawled...

That's the first instance of that stuff I remember, as a gamer in my 20s, but apparently it's commonplace amongst nerdy sexless pervs. Were the TLOU nudies that kinda thing?
  • megan_h26
    megan_h26 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Who said something about her nails? Does that even matter?
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options

oh God...that was a harsh movie
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Who said something about her nails? Does that even matter?
    What? Don't people like nails? Does she bite them nails??
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    She's alarmingly thin.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Canadian lesbian who played Trinity on Trailer Park Boys