Dr. Oz Miracle Pill?!

Options
Anyone else getting these emails about the new miracle weight loss pill from Dr. Oz? No diet or exercise necessary! I've already purchased ten bottles. I'm so excited to lose (loose?) the extra weight without putting any effort into it whatsoever. This 500 calorie diet isn't working, anyway! I'm only losing 2.5 lbs per week! Wtf???

Hopefully these work better than the breast enlargement cream I bought online last year. I strongly suspect it was just a jar of mayonnaise.

Replies

• The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Ok I chuckled.
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Lol :-D
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I bought 7 bottles!!!!! And a wrap that guarantees the pounds will melt away!! I should lose the rest of my weight in approximately 5 months! WOOOO!

Sooooo excited!!!

Now, I gotta go find the pot of gold cuz I see a rainbow! OH HAPPY DAY!
  • theJTfitness
    theJTfitness Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I heard it has the new donkey tail extract mixed with blueberry cacao seeds which is the key to burning the flab under your arms. Ladies, your trouble areas will trouble you no longer!!!
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I now have a mental image of someone rubbing mayo on their, uh, self.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Thanks I needed that! :laugh: :laugh:

"loose" - that always irritates me. I have a mental image of Pepe the shrimp in Muppets from space. "I have some loose jello okayyyyyy."
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: Dr. Oz was born in Cleveland, Ohio, as if we needed another reason to hate the place.

Funny post, btw!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    snake-oil.jpg

i have 12 cases , 24 bottles each , just 94.95 plus shipping and handling ...

guerneeeeed to help you loos the pounds regardless of diet.

*side effects
    this drug may infrequently cause serious (rarely fatal) bleeding from the stomach or intestines. This effect can occur without warning symptoms at any time while taking this drug.
    get medical help right away if you notice any of the following rare but serious side effects: bloody or black/tarry stools, persistent stomach/abdominal pain, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, chest/jaw/left arm pain, shortness of breath, unusual sweating, weakness on one side of the body, sudden vision changes, slurred speech.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Anyone else getting these emails about the new miracle weight loss pill from Dr. Oz? No diet or exercise necessary! I've already purchased ten bottles. I'm so excited to lose (loose?) the extra weight without putting any effort into it whatsoever. This 500 calorie diet isn't working, anyway! I'm only losing 2.5 lbs per week! Wtf???

Hopefully these work better than the breast enlargement cream I bought online last year. I strongly suspect it was just a jar of mayonnaise.

Ohhhh.......this is a joke post. :laugh: You'd be surprised how many serious posts there are about miracles weight loss pills, and probably breast enlargement cream too.

The breast reduction suave (which I suspect was really mustard) worked miracles for me this last year.
  • trivard676
    trivard676 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is, I get a dozen of these sponsored posts in my Facebook feed about losing weight (doesn't everybody?). Half of the pictures that are shown are of completely different people. I enjoy point that out to people who seem like they're buying it.

I imagine that the mayonnaise would do nice things for your skin...LOL
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    I would prefer to rub the mayonaise all over my body. LOL!
  • cchew686
    cchew686 Posts: 108
    Options
    Fun fact: Dr. Oz was born in Cleveland, Ohio, as if we needed another reason to hate the place.

Funny post, btw!

Boooooo. Leave Cleveland alone. We're miserable enough as it is.
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Finally, something I can mix with my Raspberry Ketones!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    7xrcc.jpg
  • tern73
    tern73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use this, and my ham sandwiches have never been bigger
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    You're not applying the cream properly. I can help you with that.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    7xrcc.jpg
    HA!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    28286705.jpg
  • tattooednurse01
    tattooednurse01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LOL! My hubby wanted to try that then he started taking Alli until he started pooping like a duck through a screen door and not hitting a wire (nice visual huh!) I just laughed at him as I headed out the door the gym after eating healthy food! As much as I hate it, the only thing that has worked is I changed my diet to healthy food and I go to the gym and work my butt off (literally)