Why Men Marry *****es...

Options
I now refer to this book as the Bible for relationships. Author Sherry Argov interviewed hundreds of men and compiled a HYSTERICAL book of what men think about through every stage of a relationship, from the initial meeting, to the first date, before/during/after sex, what they do to test us / push our buttons and why... what is it about a specific women in his life that seperates her from the others he has dated, and of coarse, keeping a happy, healthy, heated marriage. This book had me laughing out loud.. :tongue:

Replies

• faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I have this book also! I also have the one before that. :bigsmile:
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    I love those books!!! Only every now and then do I need to look over those books now-a-days. I'm happily engaged to a wonderful man, but he is really one of a kind. These books are great for dealing with difficult men, especially those who begin to take you for granted. . .I used these tricks on many of my exes! But when you meet "the one", all those tricks go out the window! But still. . .it's a GREAT READ! I most definitely recommend it!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    What's the name of the book?
  • Reese2008
    Options
    Why men Marry B*tche$, her first one is Why Men love B!tch#$
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm buying these for my girlfriend and I. LOL.

Of course she has almost no sense of humor so I'm not sure she'll understand these by the title alone.
  • Reese2008
    Options
    LOL at apeman, it's an easy read and soooo insightful. wish I new of them before my marriage (and divorce) lol.. .. and congrats lauren on your engagement!! :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Don't do it apeman.