114lbs down. Lets be fwiends!

Options
Hi everyone! I wasn't planning on being active in the community but about a week ago someone saw my profile and wanted to add me for advice and motivation. So I had my taste of mfp friend motivation and its cool. Im down from 292lbs to 178lbs today!!! My arms, chest, back, quads have leaned out but AHH my stomach needs work. So, if you update your dairy on the daily (baby please), luv mfp; truly love health and fitness it would be an honor to add you! Check out my profile! Who's down with me :smile:

Replies

• DoubleR_Boss
    Options
    Hmm.. Maybe if I was white in my profile pic or maybe if my profile pic was a pic of a dog/tree/blade of grass... I'll just stick to mfp for macro tracking. Live and learn :grumble:
  • DoubleR_Boss
    Options
    *Hi looking for friends for motivation and lost over 100lbs* (No response) *Calls out the obvious* (WAT, a response). Look if you are not like that (which most aren't) cool. But I stand by my statement/card playing. I know I would have got responses if... Or keep your head in the sand, doesn't matter. I will continue to make GAINZ.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    That's not true, man... Just because you don't get any responses within a few hours, doesn't mean anything. No need to pull the race card. I've posted a few forum topics that STILL haven't gotten any responses, and I'm white. Do I get all butt hurt? No.... Why? Because I know that 95% of the people here are NOT racist/sexist/etc (I'm sure there are some that are) and that sometimes it takes a forum topic up to 24 hours to take off.

On a happier note, congrats on the loss! Definitely keep doing whatever you're doing and you'll succeed even further.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome that you've lost all that weight! I just saw your post today. That being said, I've never sent a friend request to anyone.
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. Maybe if I was white in my profile pic or maybe if my profile pic was a pic of a dog/tree/blade of grass... I'll just stick to mfp for macro tracking. Live and learn :grumble:

Seriously???? :huh:

I've made posts asking for friend requests where I didn't get a single response or request either and NOT ONCE did I relate it to anything other than, "Oh well...guess it got lost in the threads, better luck next time"

Congrats on your success with your weight loss but it appears you have other issues to work on. I just seen this today and WOULD have sent you a request until I see your second post. Good luck in your future and hopefully your hurt butt heals quickly.

*edit for spelling
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

Seriously???? :huh:

I've made posts asking for friend requests where I didn't get a single response or request either and NOT ONCE did I relate it to anything other than, "Oh well...guess it got lost in the threads, better luck next time"

Congrats on your success with your weight loss but it appears you have other issues to work on. I just seen this today and WOULD have sent you a request until I see your second post. Good luck in your future and hopefully your hurt butt heals quickly.

*edit for spelling

THIS^^^
  • DoubleR_Boss
    Options
    Thank you guys! People dont realize how much hard work goes into losing that much weight. For me the first 60lbs off were pretty easy (probably because I stopped my sleep medication) but going from 230s to 170s OMG TUFF! I can still be motivated by others journey and that was the point in this thread. Now if one doesn't want to add me because of my second post, WHO IS THE REAL PERSON BUTTHURT? Plus, doesn't the word 'butthurt' sound mad childish Lulz. I have received many PMs from blacks on here and they shared mfp community really isn't like that so sorry or dont forgive me.
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! People dont realize how much hard work goes into losing that much weight. For me the first 60lbs off were pretty easy (probably because I stopped my sleep medication) but going from 230s to 170s OMG TUFF! I can still be motivated by others journey and that was the point in this thread. Now if one doesn't want to add me because of my second post, WHO IS THE REAL PERSON BUTTHURT? Plus, doesn't the word 'butthurt' sound mad childish Lulz. I have received many PMs from blacks on here and they shared mfp community really isn't like that so sorry or dont forgive me.

Happy to hear that others have let you know the MFP community isn't like that.

I don't think "butt hurt" is childish, it's a nice way of saying "stop being a ****ing cry baby". Me choosing not to add you because of your second post doesn't mean I'm butthurt; I chose not to add you because you pulled the race card and I CHOOSE not to associate myself with people like that. Totally immature! I can't even say that's childish cause children tend not see race. They learn that from people who say things like you did in your second post.
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    well i added you because you lost mad weight and i need to know how to do it i need all the motivation i can get

and people so what he pulled the race card stop being so sensitive its not like he said anything wrong he said how he felt and that his opinion its not like said anything negative
  • DoubleR_Boss
    Options
    Hi dianalee9, are you finished yet? If you don't want to add me then you are free to do so. But please move along. I want to help people and be motivated by their daily diary/exercise. I have already apologized earlier. Also, IMO someone with limited education and vocabulary came up with the word 'butthurt' and for some reason it became 'cool' for people to use it. Have a great day :wink:
  • DoubleR_Boss
    Options
    @Djb10Djb13 Thank you! I am new to mfp community and have never seen a thread where someone lost sick about of weight and wanted to add friends and no one responded for a whole day. But that is behind me, I apologized but maybe dianalee9 is just unhappy today about something in here personal life and wants to stay on that subject. Again Djb, thanks for adding me and i will share all tips I have used to help you in your journey. Lets do this!!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    your very welcome im looking forward to you posts :)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello there and Congrats!
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious! who care's it's funny and trolled a few ppl, you'll fit right in
  • DoubleR_Boss
    Options
    LULZ! Some of my new buddies have asked to add a before pic. I have and its from Christmas 2011 and my sister insisted that I take a pic with her. I hope it inspires some and yes you can loose 100+ lbs naturally without any surgery. It just takes a couple years to learn the your body and proper nutrition.
  • igottoloseitloseit
    Options
    Friends are Friends; pals are pals, and buddies sleep with each other! Maybe that's why your butt hurts!! :laugh:

Sorry...it's my first day and I should be nice, but saw this and couldn't resist.
  • DoubleR_Boss
    Options
    @igottoloseit You joined MFP just to say that? Could you be a previous poster who is still mad? Interesting... Well, thanks for sharing your knowledge in fitness and nutrition. Have a great uh fake extra profile and hope it was worth it :tongue:
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

This is ****ing hilarious xD
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options

I do :drinker:
  • NicoleHJones
    NicoleHJones Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!