Is anyone else doing the BL's Weight Loss Yoga??

Options
So, I have been doing it for a while and I was just TOO scared to move on to weeks 3-4...:frown: but the last couple times I did weeks 1-2, I felt stretched out, but not completely worked out...:noway: Sooo, today I did weeks 3-4 and I did it all baby...I'm talking I went from start to finish...all 50 minutes of it and I'm ecstatic!!!:bigsmile: I'm sooo happy and so excited and so PROUD of myself and I don't say that much:indifferent: cuz ...well...I dunno why, but I did it and am so happy!! :drinker:

Is anyone else doing this video also?! Just curious to c ur progress...

Thanx! :happy:

Replies

• sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I use to do it but then it got too easy for me. But it was really great when i was in the 200 pound range. This dvd is a good start up dvd.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your sucess. Keep up the good work!!!

I've never done it. I just take Yoga class a the gym. can you tell me how it varies form a yoga class. it sound slike a good video for me.
  • almorrow1s
    almorrow1s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love that DVD. I'm not sure how much calorie burning I'm getting from it, but it's a good stretch and stress relief on my non running days. Keep up your good work!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I use to do it but then it got too easy for me. But it was really great when i was in the 200 pound range. This dvd is a good start up dvd.

ooooo i can't wait to get to that point...20 more lbs!!
  • lastchance2010
    Options
    Congrats on your sucess. Keep up the good work!!!

I've never done it. I just take Yoga class a the gym. can you tell me how it varies form a yoga class. it sound slike a good video for me.

I've never done an actual class cuz it's one of those things I need to to in the privacy of my own home..:blushing:
  • lastchance2010
    Options
    I love that DVD. I'm not sure how much calorie burning I'm getting from it, but it's a good stretch and stress relief on my non running days. Keep up your good work!

at my weight and length of video it says I'm burning over 300 cals and yes it's been a great stretch and HUGE stress relief for me as well!!!. My ultimate goal is to end up being a runner!! whew i can't wait!
  • lastchance2010
    Options
    i appreciate the feedback. :bigsmile:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    When you become more confortable I think you will love taking a yoga class. It's nice when the teacher changes things up a little bit and you can try out new poses. I will also tell you that yoga is the class where I feel most comfortable. There is no judgement. You just do the poses to teh best of your ability and rest when needed. Everyone's yoga workout is different. And everyone else is too concentrated on what they are doing to look at you. I weighted 250lbs when I began taking classes. I've been at it for over a yerar and I still can't do some poses very well b/c of my tummy, I just do my best!

Keep up the good work!