Replies

• jshute71
    jshute71 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep going girl!!:drinker:
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Good Luck on the rest of your journey.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on loosing weight. It is such a great feeling when you know you are starting to loose weight. Just be careful, your skin may end up getting lose.
  • pamdsaul
    pamdsaul Posts: 17
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • keekeeg20
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the good work! :happy:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Your awesome!
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    fantastic! you got this girl!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Fine, I'll be the jerk to say it.

OP, congrats on your weight loss and you are doing a phenomenal job. But be aware that your rate of loss WILL slow down. Losing one pound a day is not sustainable. That doesn't mean you need to change things up or freak out. Eventually, you will only be losing 1-2 pounds a week and, the closer and closer you get to maintenance, the slower the weight will come off.

Take your measurements and focus on those, not just the scale. Stay positive and open-minded when you have questions. You can do this if you don't let the slower pace of losing weight frustrate you and get you down.

Best of luck.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on loosing weight. It is such a great feeling when you know you are starting to loose weight. Just be careful, your skin may end up getting lose.

LOL.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

LOL.

^^^ didn't think it could get worse... Oy vey...lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!