Replies

• chiccam
    chiccam Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're on a roll; there's no stopping you now!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You got this, 3 weeks in and you have started a lifestyle habit, with great results!! Cheers!:drinker:
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yahoo for you!!! I recently returned to the "Under 200" club and hope never to get expelled! Also, I recently got a couple new work uniforms that don't have an "X" in the size--psyched!!!!!!!!!! Love these little victories for all of us :laugh:
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow, you lost 28 pounds since March 17????
    That sound impossible to me! It took me two months to get my act together and really get a trend downwards started. Since December I have lost 1.5 to 2.0 lbs each week. That's with watching all my calories and logging them, and doing about 45 minutes of low-cardio exercise 6 days out of 7.
    I tell myself this is the right rate of loss. 35 lbs in six months.

You lost 28 pounds in less than three weeks? Are you following some plan other than MFP?
  • Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB♥♥♥
  • Meliikinz
    Meliikinz Posts: 66
    Options
    Wow, you lost 28 pounds since March 17????
    That sound impossible to me! It took me two months to get my act together and really get a trend downwards started. Since December I have lost 1.5 to 2.0 lbs each week. That's with watching all my calories and logging them, and doing about 45 minutes of low-cardio exercise 6 days out of 7.
    I tell myself this is the right rate of loss. 35 lbs in six months.

You lost 28 pounds in less than three weeks? Are you following some plan other than MFP?

28lbs, all together, since the middle of January.
    March 17th is when i decided that just cutting back in my junk food wasnt enough!

Thanks for all the wonderful support! So proud of everyone in their journey!!
  • ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    Congrats!!! Great job! It's a wonderful feeling reaching those goals!
  • staceybeee
    staceybeee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Under 2 is my first goal too! So happy to hear it can be done! :drinker:
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats...keep it up!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I want to weigh 180 as my next goal too!! Good luck!!
  • Jeanne130LBS
    Jeanne130LBS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are so smart to set small goals instead of huge goals. It will be so wonderful each time you can be proud that you have reached one more small goal. Congrats and keep up the good work. Be sure to read the success stories with pictures, some of them are amazing and will motivate you. again be proud and keep posting :smooched:
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome news!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I know how exciting that is. I hit 199 back in January and I was floored - I hadn't seen onederland since I was 15-16 and I am 37!

My next goal is 180 too :-)
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! High five! That is a great feeling! Keep up the amazing work!
  • rideontechnology
    rideontechnology Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good work, that is so exciting to hear. I can't wait to feel that sense of accomplishment! You can do it :>
  • lynnmariewhite
    lynnmariewhite Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, I have just started too, and I am setting my goal every 10lbs. So I have reached my first goal. I have 60-65lbs more to go. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Can't wait for Onederland myself!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!