In need of new friends

Options
I am trying to get started again (for the umpteenth time) and I think I have lost some MFP friends along the way. I am looking for friends who have "fell off the wagon" and want to get back on. Really need motivation and encouragement. Thanks!

Replies

• Queen_Cupcake
    Options
    I'm having the same Issue, although, I've never actually had friends on this site though. I'm hoping that if i do, I can be successful this time :) So Let's Get Started!
  • rissa876
    rissa876 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started on here again and its been about 3 times or so, I guess maybe once I reach my goal I lose out on the support and vice versa which I always end up regretting lol. But let's face it we are all in this together and the journey is so much better to have fitness buddy's around.
  • FainJ
    FainJ Posts: 25
    Options
    Yep, me too. But I am feeling quite motivated and committed now. I'm with ya!
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've started and stopped at least a half dozen times since I signed up here. :flowerforyou:
  • livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    Feel free to add me im the same way!
  • MiliOm
    MiliOm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here (joined on tuesday) but I have tried many diets before and they never worked. This time and not doing a diet, I am changing my lifestyle so feel free to add me if you want some support :)
  • candixmariex
    candixmariex Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
    The more friends the better on here. Motivation comes in numbers! Everyone please feel free to add me
  • terricol
    terricol Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also, I keep falling of the wagon, i think i have fallen more off then kept on. I have about 4-5 stone to lose and need motivation as can't seem to do it on my own.
  • Thecookiequeen
    Thecookiequeen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am sending you a request, I have fallen off the wagon several times... But, I am motivated and committed this time:)
  • suecatjkl
    suecatjkl Posts: 13
    Options
    add me if you like.
  • ItsCathywithaC
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for the same thing! I fell off the wagon and jumping back on! So many of my friends through here haven't logged in for months :/
  • beefitter
    Options
    I need motivation and support, too. Add me.
  • emmaloodledo
    Options
    I've been on and off mfp for years. I deleted my last profile as I was so angry at myself for letting go! Back to it now. Made lots of changes and back at the exercise! Feeling pretty good. But as always in need of motivation to keep at it. Currently trying to get rid of my belly wobble and interested to start lifting.

If anyone wants to add me then do. I love seeing what people burn with their workouts. I find it really helps me work that bit harder :)
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am in the same boat! I would love to have more friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me! :)
  • suejenfb
    suejenfb Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I've been on and off too many times to count. This time I'm going to succeed. I could always use more friends to support each other.
  • adaybetter
    adaybetter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone needs support or advice. Feel free to add me. I'm here to help
  • Shirley0220
    Shirley0220 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends to help me on my journey. Please feel free to add me.
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me. I did great on here a year ago, then slacked off last summer and fall - result gained 20 pounds back. Now back at it trying to get back to "onederland". Would love to help support a fellow Buckeye!
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've been on my weight loss journey for 4 years now, shifted 60lbs but still 40lbs to get to my goal.
  • chubbymama2013
    chubbymama2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is lucy and ive been trying to lose weight for sometime nowbi need as juch motivation I can get I need friend who always log in and keep up with this becausevim just tiredbof living this life style I wake up everyday wanting to change my body but for some reason I can not stay motivated plz feel free to add me the more friends the beter motivation.