One extreme to the other

Options
2»

Replies

• donnamarieyates
    Options
    Thanks for suggesting Coeliac. I have looked at it and it sounds similar to me at the moment. I am going to try cutting out other wheat, gluten and yeast products. I have been trying to see my doctor for the last week and had no luck in getting an appointment, so it looks like ill have to work this out by myself.
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    what works for me is eating every 2-3 hours. Every time I eat I have some source of protein and veggies and occasionally I will throw in some carbs. This keeps me from feeling hungry. It keeps my metabolism going strong. I've been eating this way for 7 months and can't imagine doing anything else. Love it.

This is a great way to do things. I try to do the same.

If you do eat sweets try to eat a protein source with it. Chicken, fat free cottage cheese, or some other lean protein that you are not allergic to.
  • LauraFouhse
    LauraFouhse Posts: 115
    Options
    I think you have mis-read the computer work. The daily activity levels are for sitting down doing nothing. When I am at the computer I am not just sat there, as I work on a very busy reception. This is why I log this as around a 100 calorie burn.

I know for definite now that bread is one food, I tried cutting it out for a few days and felt fine, the first time I ate it, I knew about it within a few hours :( I am still trying to work out what other foods are a problem.
    You might want to find out which element of bread is the problem. I thought I was gluten intolerant but its actually yeast that is a problem for me.
  • donnamarieyates
    Options
    I am checking everything I eat and keeping it in a diary when I eat foods containing wheat or gluten and how I am feeling so to work out what can be the cause.