results after 90 days of Jillian micheals Body revolution

Options
Here's are my final results. I lost 10 lbs. There only reason why I didn't loose more is because I didn't eat clean enough. But That's ok. I'm still amaze by my results. I lost so much inches, mostly my upper body and my butt. I even lost in my calf. I never thought it would be possible. So now I am moving on the Chalean Xtreme. I thought of doing a 2nd round of JMBR but I know I will get bored and quit. Also, I did half of the program of CLX and I got good results, mostly for my thighs. And I really want leaner legs ( which I didn't really get from doing JMBR). So enjoy my pics and hopefully it will inspire some of you :)

ic1i5y.jpg119o2ky.jpgpslkz.jpg
mvhzc1.png2h6t4j5.jpg
50qvs3.jpg2eohe0z.jpg

Replies

• Dposh67
    Dposh67 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    woooow!! that is absolutely amazing work!
    I look like your "before" picture right now. Did you do any other workouts along with the jillian michaels?
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    U look amazing!!! Do U mind me asking what your stats are....starting weight, height etc? U look so good & ripped, I'm inspired!
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!!
  • TahBeeAah
    TahBeeAah Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YASS HUNNI! Great work and thanks for the inspiration!
  • OcotilloFire
    OcotilloFire Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oh my - you were beautiful and well proportioned from the beginning, but when I got to the third pic, I stopped for a sec - "WHOA!". Amazing results! You must be so proud of yourself! (and you are an inspiration)
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Wow! You looked great before and your afters are amazing!

I just finished the program and I am much stronger, but did not lose weight. I guess I didn't eat at enough of a deficit. The workouts are definitely good though.
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - good job on focussing on inches! All the best with ChaLean :)
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    woooow!! that is absolutely amazing work!
    I look like your "before" picture right now. Did you do any other workouts along with the jillian michaels?

I only did Jillian. I had to stop for a 1 week because of a old knee injury.
  • Csparrow2014
    Csparrow2014 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow! You look amazing in that third pic. Is her 90 day revolution similar to her 30 day shred?
  • cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    so. awesome.... HUGE difference! Congrats on making it all the way through! :)
  • milkyskinn
    milkyskinn Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look fab! The muscle tone on your stomach is amazing :)
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! beautiful!
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely incredible! And you're gorgeous!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Congratulations.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful :)
  • actiontime26
    Options
    U look amazing!!! Do U mind me asking what your stats are....starting weight, height etc? U look so good & ripped, I'm inspired!
    I'm 5p3. I was 159lbs. And now i'm 148-147.
    waist: 27.1 -- 25.9
    stomach: 31.9--27.9
    hips : 40 -- 37.2
    thighs: 23.6 -- 22
    calf: 14.8 -- 14.1
  • actiontime26
    Options
    All I can say is wow! You look amazing in that third pic. Is her 90 day revolution similar to her 30 day shred?
    Not really. It's 6 times a weeks. 4 days of strengh training and 2 days of cardio. You have 12 workouts in total. the workout are around 30 minutes. Every 2 weeks, you change workout. And every month, you change the cardio. Every 2 weeks, it get harder and harder. It really pushes you to do your best. You get stronger. If you like challenge, lifting weight and not doing the same thing every day, it's the workout for you. And Jillian is really motivating.
  • actiontime26
    Options
    thanks you everyone! I really appreciate!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!! I just got JM Shred it with weights; if I have half of your success, I'll be happy!!! Keep it up (smile)!!!
  • hanab1987
    hanab1987 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for this, I have JMBR and this is definitely motivation to restart and stick to it!!l
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!