Best scale

Options
Im looking to replace my broken scale, not sure which one to buy. I dont need fancy just accurate. Which ones do u recommend?

Replies

• iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers. Under $50 and pretty accurate.
  • Jynxi
    Jynxi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Drives me crazy when u can get on and off a scale many times in a row and have the number different each time and vary by a few lbs.
  • Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    We bought an EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale about 5 months ago and I love it. Inexpensive (< $30 on Amazon), accurate (readings don't change when stepped on multiple times), and basic - it doesn't remember your previous weight or store multiple people's readings, etc.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I just bought a $20 Taylor scale at target, and the readings seem consistent. I'm glad I didn't spend more.
  • southeRNurse2016
    southeRNurse2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a $25 glass taylor scale from walmart. Accurate too. No need to spend $50 on a scale.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Mine is a digital "Health O Meter" - it wasn't expensive and is pretty accurate as far as I know. I weigh the same on my cheapie as my niece's expensive one. Sometimes moving a scale around will result in different readings (not really sure why) I just keep it in the same place all the time.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I have an electronic/glass CVS one. Cost less than $20, and it's accurate down to tenths of pounds.
  • The_Iron_Beast
    Options
    I have a the bamboo top one by Taylor. Got it from target for 20-25 bucks. Has consistent readings.
  • Lori0534
    Lori0534 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I bought a weight watcher brand one and it is pretty good.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I used to have a Weight Watches scale. It died after a few years. Now I have an Eat Smart digital scale I got from Amazon.com I like it. You don't have to tap it to get it to show the 00 like with the WW scale. This is what I have. 5 star reviews from those who bought it.

http://www.amazon.com/Eatsmart-Precision-Bathroom-Technology-440-Pounds/dp/B0032TNPOE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396722664&sr=8-2&keywords=eat+smart+scale
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    We bought an EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale about 5 months ago and I love it. Inexpensive (< $30 on Amazon), accurate (readings don't change when stepped on multiple times), and basic - it doesn't remember your previous weight or store multiple people's readings, etc.

Agreed!
  • Travelbug1955
    Travelbug1955 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    HoMedics 315 Digital Scale at Bed Bath and Beyond, only $19.99. I have had mine for 14 years and it is accurate, same weight as when at my Doctor's office.
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    We use the weight watchers one. It was fairly cheap at drug mart.
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I bought a $50 WW scale and it gave me different readings EVER SINGLE TIME I stepped on the scale....and I'm not talking .2 pounds difference....sometimes it was 7 pounds! So back it went and then I bought a regular $20 Taylor scale and it is amazingly consistent. I stand on it 4 times in a row and I get the exact same numbers 4 times. Imagine that lol!
  • Jynxi
    Jynxi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank u to everyone that replied :-)
  • Sobus76
    Sobus76 Posts: 242 Member
    Options

This is what i bought too. I do a ton of research on almost everything i buy online, and this was no exception. for the price i dont think it can be beat.