Looking for New Friends :)

Options
I'm 28 years old and I have about 75 pounds to lose. Looking for like-minded friends who will help support me and I can support them back. I'm going on my 50th day and I'm looking for people who are going to stay around!

Replies

• 4ME77
    4ME77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I'm pretty regular with logging/encouraging. I'm training for a half marathon, but sidelined with injuries at the moment. JUST ALWAYS KNOW YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO!
  • Meliikinz
    Meliikinz Posts: 66
    Options
    You can add me! Today is day 20 on MFP for me! I have about 75 lbs left to lose now!
    Im in this for the long haul!! :] Oh, and I'm 22!
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm on week 14 of my weight loss journey. I have about 32 lbs left to lose
  • ZaraPearlie
    Options
    Hi

You can add me. Ive just joined today
    My goal is to lose 80 lbs!
  • leasorath
    leasorath Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm 26 with around 90lbs to lose and currently on a 27 day streak. Would love to help motivate and also be motivated.
  • ladyraven2186
    Options
    You can add me. I am on day 15 of logging in and I am looking for more motivational friends
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • anafternoonrain
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me -- I just started logging today. My goal is to lose 20 pounds. Nice to meet everyone!
  • topp35
    topp35 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me im pretty active on here. Ive been on for just over a week and am down 5 lbs already. ...I have 20lbs to go:)
  • mattgrenier9
    mattgrenier9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like, I currently have no friends on here and I started in January... I am sooooo lame :)
  • candixmariex
    candixmariex Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone :) I'm on everyday!
  • Dregg
    Dregg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm just starting back after several months. I plan to be on frequently.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you and all that are new!

I've been around for a few years. Love to help motivate any way I can. I have to keep moving and checking in or its too easy to slip up.

You Can Do This!!!!
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone can
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting a new journey
  • struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    your more than welcome to add me i am on here everyday
  • hoperochelle11
    hoperochelle11 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I need more friends too! :)
  • 75barbie
    75barbie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm a conscious omnivore leaning more towards being vegetarian. I log daily and have 8-10 lbs to lose to get to my goal of 125!
  • Heartbunny
    Options
    Feel free to add me.I have been a member since 2 years ago but I always tend to get lazy and not keep track.I'm planning to get back to the gym and lose some lbs.I'm30 yrs old,5'3 and currently 120 lbs.I used to be 105lbs and that's my ultimate weight goal.To be back to my original weight.Could use some friends for encouragement.I'm a RN by profession and work sometimes tires me to the point of being lazy on doing workouts :(.So hope to find people here to share my journey with :)
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) iv been on my weight loss journey for a year and an half! I still got 110 pounds to lose! It's had talking to people who don't have as much weight to lose and it kinda don't feel so the same so I'm always looking for new people to talk with :)