Starting Over

Options
It's been a long time since I've been here and I've gained back more than half the weight I lost before, but this is a life-long journey. It has to be. I have fibromyalgia, which makes this a daily struggle and I'm going to need your help and encouragement. EVERY DAY and in every way. That's why I'm here. I can be a strong supporter for other people, but not so much for myself. It takes a lot for me to take care of myself. (I'm being completely honest here, folks.)

Replies

• dermatome
    dermatome Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We got u ;);) :smile
  • dermatome
    dermatome Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    With the syndrome you mentioned, I find it will be important for you to find an exercise that will relax you and keep you interacting with others so that your ''down days'' dont seem to bad!!!

Have you tried swimming classes or water exercises!? You would be doing a fun activity that involves strength training and good cardio. ;)

Also, not sure of your history (I know there is no cure) but be sure to follow-up with your doctor for remedies to alleviate the symptoms.

Cheers
  • LosingItWithGod
    Options
    I'm fighting through pain too so I understand. I had to stop working because of it but I know sooner or later Ill get to work again. You can do it one day at a time
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I've gained back more than half the weight I lost before, but this is a life-long journey.
    That is a wonderful attitude.

Dang, I find so many people on here that are wonderful inspirations and you are another. Thank you.