Losing chest fat

Options
Hi guys,

Need some advice about how to lose some flab from my chest. I'm happy with the rest of my body except my chest, which has absolutely no definition. I have a fair bit of fat around my pecs, my lower half isn't great either, and slight love handles. I've never managed to get rid of it and i'm fed up with it now, just wanna lose this fat!

How would I go about shifting this fat quickly? At the minute i'm running around 2 miles a day and doing 100 pressups and leg raises a day in an attempt to get rid of it. I'm also eating a healthy diet.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers, Andrew :)

Replies

• DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    do pop sugar tanktop arms on youtube that will help to firm your breast a bit and you will earn some biceps :smile:
  • AndyBuckley92
    AndyBuckley92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have good biceps already, it's just my pecs that i hate. I can grab a handful of fat and it makes me uncomfortable lol. Just need to get rid of all my upper body fat. want a summer body :happy:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    You need to lose additional weight. Unfortunately you cannot spot reduce.
  • WinnershCyclist
    Options
    I have been going through the same and only started getting some where once I started using the Fitness Buddy app they have weight training specific to areas so try it...
  • AndyBuckley92
    AndyBuckley92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So if i just keep running everyday and eating healthy, generally losing overall body fat, the chest fat will start to reduce?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    So if i just keep running everyday and eating healthy, generally losing overall body fat, the chest fat will start to reduce?

In essence, yes. I would also recommend beginning a strength training program in addition to the running.