Another Update!

Options
Hey guys havent been on so long, probably because this site is for counting calories. (Who cares about them anymore lol!) Ive been on my anorexia recovery for a long time and my starting weight was 81 lbs at 5'1 (Yikes anorexia does screw with your head... i look back now and understand i was a conplete twig!) And now im....... 97 lbs!!! Im still aiming for over 100! I am completely recovered from anas ways :) In fact... i just had some chocolate coverded pretzels and that would have been like a complete mental break down if i would have just nibbled one.. I love my body much more than i was back then. And just to throw one more happy moment in here, might be a little gross but oh well, since i lost so much weight i lost my period D: BUT I GOT IT BACK!! I was so happy!! That actually means that im healthy and recovered!

Sorry about my blabbering but im so happy :)
Never thought id recover, but you CAN recover! Its hard but you can do it! Kick Ana's butt!

Replies

• Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Go Katie!
  • Zbugsmom
    Zbugsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Really happy for you!!
  • matt6050
    matt6050 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I love hearing stories like this on my own road to recovery: they inspire me and spur me to work harder to reach my goals, Thank you and congratulations again!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Congrats...