SW @ 461.06 Folk with big #s like me?

Options
Looking to buddy up with folks that have lots to lose like me so we can do it together.

Replies

• vedalewis
    vedalewis Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey!! I'll love to be your friend :) I don't have much more to lose but when I started on my journey I was 232 and now I'm down to 190. It's not easy, but it's not hard either. All we have to do is make our minds up that we want more and want to be healthier! When I started it was very hard because I didn't know about MFP but thank God I found it!! It's so much easier to log in food and count calories instead of guessing. I would also advise you to start measuring your food also.. :) With Christ, anything is possible so there is NO doubt that you can do this!!! Start by walking.. maybe 5 minutes today, then 10 tomorrow... In the next couple of weeks you will be surprised of how far you have come... So hats off to you for making this lifestyle change for you and your family! Now, Let's get going :)
  • ElisaGetsHealthy
    ElisaGetsHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have about 85-90 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight...buy hey losing weight is HARD no matter much you want to lose. We all need motivation and encouragement from others so feel free to add me. I log daily and have an open diary! You can do this!!
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Looking to buddy up with folks that have lots to lose like me so we can do it together.

I started at 308.4 down 46 pounds feel free to add me. you can do this. I have been doing this life change since Jan 29, 2014
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Started at 380 ish down to 180ish....feel free to add me!
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I have over 60lbs to lose!

good luck
  • jordanpunkpants
    Options
    i'm looking to lose around 50-70 punds! i'd love to be friends! :D
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have approximately 127lbs to go.
  • lisaann1976
    lisaann1976 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I want to lose over 100
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options

199 pound loss! :heart: :heart: :heart:

CONGRATS!!! Great dedication! I'm super jealous BTW. Lolz. :)
  • anhellena
    anhellena Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I Started at 233 and need to lose 83 to reach goal. Down 18 since February
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started with 130 to lose...feel free to add me.
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    HI! I started at 320, and I'm working my way down to 160 slowly but steadily. Please feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have 45 to go so please add me if you like...
  • WisheeNY
    WisheeNY Posts: 72 Member
    Options

*gasp* Super inspiring!
  • MrsRoeder2013
    Options
    Starting weight from 8 days ago was 276, But started my journey at 350! Feel free to add me =)
  • csmccord
    csmccord Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I don't have much left to lose, but I'll help you along your journey. I started at 340 and I'm down to 194 now.
  • learningtolovesalad
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome. Feel free to add me. I honestly am not sure how much I want to lose, but I know I need to lose a lot. I am at 327.8 lbs., so I do understand your struggles. Here's another group here that I am in which might interest you. I think I am going to join a couple more. We can do this.

100 + Pounds With No Surgery
  • EveyIX
    EveyIX Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 390 and I have lost 16 so far. I added you (and anyone else who wants to add me feel free to)! :)
  • mighty_aphrodite
    mighty_aphrodite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started at 309 lbs and am down by 55.5 to 253.5 lbs. It's easier to do with friends - feel free to add me!
  • bllhffmn
    bllhffmn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just getting started at 300 lbs. Could use some buddies too.