NSV!!!

Options
i never did take measurements before i started here, but i did about a year ago, and (of course) i remembered what they were.

i've lost TWO AND A HALF INCHES off my waist. wOOt! AND i can fit my black pencil skirt again. also, the skin on my belly, where all the stretchmarks are, is now bumpy. it used to be smooth because all the stretchmarks were backfilled with fat, and not so much now. :) tummy is also mushier.

AND, my silly 6 yr old.. on april fool's day, i told her i was having a baby. her eyes got all round, and she says "REALLY?? i thought your belly was getting SMALLER" lol. (she was not upset, she knows i had a tubal, she took very good care of me afterwards lol)

Replies

• Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    nobody? really? :(
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Awesome! 15lbs:) Congrats on fitting into your skirt.
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Its great when our "skinny" clothes start to fit again. Great job! I am celebrating your victory with you.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! Out of the mouthes of babes... so sweet! :flowerforyou:
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your NSV!

As an aside, I find the number of posts that people get on their success threads, is really dependent on external factors. For instance, my 60 pounds lost thread received way more posts than my 80 pounds lost thread did. So, try not to take it personally :)
  • Amandawith3kids
    Options

As an aside, I find the number of posts that people get on their success threads, is really dependent on external factors. For instance, my 60 pounds lost thread received way more posts than my 80 pounds lost thread did. So, try not to take it personally :)

yeah, i know. :) i was just so excited when i wrote it, and then. nothing. no big deal really, i've got tougher skin than that, or i wouldnt be hanging out on a forum. ;)
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options

yeah, i know. :) i was just so excited when i wrote it, and then. nothing. no big deal really, i've got tougher skin than that, or i wouldnt be hanging out on a forum. ;)

Glad to hear it :D
  • MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I very (VERY) rarely look at the forums, but for some reason today I skimmed the recent posts at the side of my homepage, and yours caught my eye. Very glad I took a look. I think your NSV is wonderful, and I'm so glad that the very first post I've looked at in months was yours. Congratulations, and totally well done! Love your sense of humour, and your April Fool's Day prank was so sweet in the way your daughter responded. Good luck on your continued journey, and well done on how far you have come. You made me smile today, so thank you very much for that, too.

Wil
    x
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of that! Congrats!
  • time4kim2014
    time4kim2014 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, such a great feeling fitting back into clothes!!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are doing great!!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Keep up the good fight! :smile:
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 15 pounds lost!! My excuse is I'm usually on my iPad and I can't see these discussions. I wish MFP was more mobile friendly. Great job, keep it up!!
  • Amandawith3kids
    Options
    Congrats!

My 12 yo son told me last night I wasnt allowed to cook anymore cause you trust a "skinny cook"!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

HAHA thats awesome! kids are so funny.
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Getting back into skinnier clothes is always the most wonderful feeling! Well done!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    woo awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!