Onederland - yeah I made it :-)

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
I saw onederland 2 of the 50 times I jumped on the scale this past Saturday but ended up at 200 for my official weigh in. I jumped on tonight when I got home from work and I saw 199.2 and then jumped on again a bunch more times and it stayed at 198.6. I am officially in the 100s and I am not going back. Keep on track and maybe this weekend I can get even deeper into the 190s.
I feel absolutely amazing even though I feel like shiat with this cold I have been dealing with since October.
Thanks for all your cheering and support it makes a world of difference in keeping me motivated to stay on track with so many eyes on me.

Replies

• dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    congrates to you keep up the work.. cant wait until i get to the 100s only 58 more to go..
  • AshaDidIt
    AshaDidIt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yay! It looks like you'll make your Christmas ANY January 8th goals! Congratulations!!!!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's so awesome! I'm 10.4lbs away and cannot wait. But I will, slow and steady and it will come off!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Congrats - isn't it an amazing feeling? I was so thrilled to be back under 200 - and I vow to never go back! Good luck with the rest of your journey - you've got this!!
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! I have 5 lbs to go till I get to ONEderland... cannot wait!!!!
    Good job!!!!
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am very Happy for you! Was hoping to e there myself by Christmas, but it won't be much longer. You are so motivating@ Congratulations!
  • dansu2000
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who jumped on and off the scale multiple times, lol. I'm so close to Onederland I can taste it...3 pounds
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! It is a wonderful feeling.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    That is totally awesome I am so proud of you!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! way to go!!!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! CONGRATS to you!!!!!

I hope to be there myself at the next weigh in! (I stayed FAR away from the scale during TOM this time!!) LOL
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I saw onederland 2 of the 50 times I jumped on the scale this past Saturday but ended up at 200 for my official weigh in. I jumped on tonight when I got home from work and I saw 199.2 and then jumped on again a bunch more times and it stayed at 198.6. I am officially in the 100s and I am not going back. Keep on track and maybe this weekend I can get even deeper into the 190s.
    I feel absolutely amazing even though I feel like shiat with this cold I have been dealing with since October.
    Thanks for all your cheering and support it makes a world of difference in keeping me motivated to stay on track with so many eyes on me.

thats great!!!!:)
  • SafariLara
    Options
    that is ONEDERFUL news! haha
    You are an inspiration
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! I can't wait until I get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!