Bikini Bod

Options
Whats a healthy goal to set for weight loss by june?
I want to be in a bikini for once

Replies

• mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in a bikini or atleast a flattering bathing suit by summer as well! I'm doing the challenge on here 40lbs by June, but honestly i'm hoping to lose a bit more than that because I have it to spare :) June is roughly 6 months away so I'm going for 10lbs a month, which is roughly 2.5lbs a week :D

How much are you wanting to lose? I'd get in the healthy range for your weight and start toning up :)
  • mzoe60
    mzoe60 Posts: 11
    Options
    I would say somewhere between 22 and 44 pounds if you plan on losing 1-2 pounds per week :).

Want to join me in trying to lose 35 pounds in 35 weeks? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/mzoe60
  • MarilynMarie
    Options
    I want to lose around 71 pounds
    So far im down 11
    Just started last week
    Lots of water weight I guess
    But I would like to lose maybe 15 pounds a month
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    id say youd be able to 15 pounds a month for the first couple then it will switch to about 10 pounds a month so yah attainable..
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Im gonna say its gonna be hard to do. Its will take hard work and determination. I lost 70 pounds in 8 months and that was rigorous training. But I look like a rock too. So yea, it is doable.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a number in mind, but my goal for the summer is to actually wear a bathing and not hide in cover up all summer.