My first NSV ;)

Options
DJLMB
DJLMB Posts: 43 Member
It might not seem like much, but I'm incredibly happy that I've written everything down and been within my calories for 2 days in a row! On day 3 now and feeling positive and in control, and like it's actually going to happen this time

Replies

• SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I always feel good when I do that to! Each day that you are in control gives you more determination to keep it up. And remember, if you DO occasionally go over, it is not a deal breaker, it is OK as long as you get right back on track! Yay you!
  • gracenessence
    gracenessence Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love that you're taking it one day at a time! That's what I need to do...keep up the good work!
  • ProfessorCurlz
    Options
    I agree, it may sound minimal, but its a BIG deal, keep it up and stay on task. You got this!
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    good for you! my first few days were jaw-droppingly eye opening horrifying as to what i ate. i started making changes immediately. i had NEVER looked at the labels on the things i ate every day.
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes you feel better is a valuable NSV :bigsmile: My first was when I realized the steering wheel didn't rub my tummy when I drove.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!