66lbs gone in 34 weeks

Options

Replies

• judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh you are so awesome i need to see this you look so much younger YEAH for you !!!!!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!! You look awesome! :drinker:
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a big loss, and FAST!

I've lost 75 lbs in a year & a quarter - a little slower pace than you. I'm in the last 10 pounds and have lot more "jiggle" to contend with than I'd like. Don't knock the crazy bootcamp exercises - I've only taken 5 classes so far but I'm already noticing a difference - my body is definitely tightening up. However, I do agree there is no way I could have done bootcamp at the beginning of the journey - the fat would have gotten in the way!

Keep up the good work; and be patient - it will slow down as you get closer to your goal.
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice job
  • deannc1
    deannc1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Girly, you look positively FABULOUS! Can't wait till I can post numbers like those. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing achievement, well done :-)
  • nik_nak_1983
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration!! Good on you, you look amazing!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Amy, you look fantastic!! I just love your attitude, one day at a time, again your transformation is WOW!

Cheers:drinker:
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so good! Keep on doing the good work:))
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! :drinker:
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That's great! I started out at 235 so it is nice to see somewhat how the end results will be. My first goal is to get to 160.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look younger!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    That's great! I started out at 235 so it is nice to see somewhat how the end results will be. My first goal is to get to 160.

you can do it most definitely but can I make a suggestion/: give yourself a smaller goal to reach first.. like the first ten percent.. then like onederland, pants get loose, you feel stonger, etc. I think it helped me so much in the beginning to do this and when I hit my goal I was so much more happier along the way.

I have to say that I cant reply/quote everyone else individually but I have to say you all make me smile. its so wonderful to know that there are so many of you in my same boat. Some have lost so much and come so far and some of you are just getting started but the most important thing about it.. you ARE here and have taken a giant step towards good health. :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I think its amazing how much better I feel and how far I have come. Thank you everyone for the congrats and nice comments. All of you and everyone else on mfp is my inspriration on a daily basis.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    You look younger!

I get that a lot.. you should see the reaction when I go anywhere with my 21 year old and 18 year old sons.. they don't believe I am really their mom. lol. (I was a super young mom) Thank you:happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!!
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful and happy. Thank you for the inspiration. :D
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!