Looking for friends to motivate you?!

Options
Hi I'm Michelle and I am not a rookie to weight loss. I have lost more than 100+ pounds from Gastric Bypass.

I have used my fitness pal in the past to help me lose another 30 pounds.

I still have 50 pounds to reach my ultimate goal weight.

I am an avid poster and I will comment on your progress to help you along the way :):):)

If you are looking for friends to motivate you and keep you going post here!!!

Together we can do this!

Replies

• Nicolemca0317
    Options
    Excited to be MFP friends and to motivate each other! *high five* :)
  • garethmcbride
    garethmcbride Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in. :)
  • orangesox
    orangesox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would be lovely to have some more MFP friends to keep me motivated :D
  • meltingshelly
    meltingshelly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    *hi five* to all of you!!

:)

Excited to be friends!
  • gwenbowers
    gwenbowers Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Gwen and just started strength training ~7 weeks ago...I've been a runner for several years now, but 49 and like most women, have some areas that weren't as toned as I liked! I'm an RN, CDE and know how important strength training is! I have been working with a personal trainer over the last 6 weeks or so (50 min sessions twice weekly) and cardio 4 days/week, with 1 rest day! I'm ~130# 63" and frustrated that scale does not move! My goal is ~120#! Feel like I'm working my backside off and it's very discouraging! Could use some motivation from dedicated fitness community!
  • swimfan85
    swimfan85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a long, long way to go but excited to start losing...let's do this!!
  • meltingshelly
    meltingshelly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yay!! :)
  • FutureMrsM2015
    FutureMrsM2015 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I would love to find very active and motivated MFP friends! I bared my heart and soul in a post today...http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1244256-hello-big-new-world

Hoping to gain some friends!
  • chelsscd
    chelsscd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS fall off the bandwagon and stop tracking myself on here, and then end up eating an entire bowl of popcorn and shoveling chocolate into my face. I am climbing a mountain to raise money for breast cancer at the end of July, and I'm pretty sure I'm in the worst shape of my life. Turns out climbing a mountain and being out of shape don't go together. I have a problem with eating when I'm bored or stressed, which has turned out to be my recent state of mind. Nice to meet all y'all, and hopefully we can keep each other motivated!
  • mossyoaklvr
    Options
    Me!!!
  • bam905
    bam905 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im am always looking for new friends and motivation! the snow has melted I have no excuse not to go out and exercise now
  • joannadkins1
    Options
    Hi All!
    I am 45 and just starting today. I am excited to meet others who need motivation as well.
  • PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    I am very active and want to pay it forward because of the support I have received on this site. ANYONE CAN ADD ME! I log daily almost hourly. I apologize for my sarcasm in advance.
  • Gman1973
    Gman1973 Posts: 103
    Options
    Count me in
  • Tweedy20
    Tweedy20 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is KATHY and I'm starting my journey today. I've always disappointed myself. , always started something and never finished . 2 years ago I had bypass heart surgery and the Dr. said my weight was a major problem you would think I would of did something about it I never did. I need help. So I'm hoping this will be a turning point in my life. I need motivation and I'm hoping I can get it here.
  • nursegirl2013
    nursegirl2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am glad you started this thread, I could really use the motivation. Looking forward to going through this journey with others that understand.
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    add me always looking for new friends :)
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can add me too please :) I've been on here quite some time, but need motivation to stick to my good goals.
  • joswift40
    Options
    Hi everyone, nice to hear that we are all in the same boat! I need all the help I can get. I lost over 5 stone in two years, mostly with Weight Watchers, then put a lot of it back on over the last 6 months or so. This seems to be a repeating pattern with me and I have promised myself that I will stop going to slimming clubs and do this sensibly over the long term on my own. It would be great to have your support though, I'm sure we can do it together! I dread to think how much money I have paid into the coffers of the various weight loss organisations over the years...
  • arjohnson14
    Options
    Hello all! I'm restarting my journey on the road to getting fit! I could use some encouragement so I don't fall of the wagon again!! Add me! Good luck to everyone!!