1st Timer from Denver

Options
Hi everyone!! I really need to lose 20lbs and every time I get excited about getting healthy again I always fall off the wagon. I thought I'd give this a shot to help keep me motivated and make some new friends along the way. I'm 28 and live in Denver so if you're in my neck of the woods feel free to say hello :happy:

Replies

• donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm not from your area (actually living up here in Canada) but i am a huge Bronco fan. So that sort of, in a way makes me ever so slightly from Denver. Okay that's a stretch, but you can add me anyways if you'd like. I'm on here most days and try to support the best I can. Runnings my main go to exercise.
  • KevCo222
    KevCo222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I live in Denver and just got a smartphone so I have no excuse not to be on here everyday. I'm early 30's and my goal is to lose at least 12 pounds.
    "Are you keeping up with your goals?"
    Ha ha...!!! I need someone to ask me that, especially since my mom isn't here in town to get on my case.

PS if you're looking for a workout partner, feel free to contact me.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm not from your area (actually living up here in Canada) but i am a huge Bronco fan. So that sort of, in a way makes me ever so slightly from Denver. Okay that's a stretch, but you can add me anyways if you'd like. I'm on here most days and try to support the best I can. Runnings my main go to exercise.
    Same here Don! East end of it!- Maritimes...
  • golden190
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today and live in Denver. I've got a lot of weight to lose so I need to stick with this.