nakd bars

Options
Who's tried them? I've only tried the pecan pie one but I wasnt sold... I know its a healthier snack so I'm willing to try different flavours any suggestions? I'd love to try a quest bar but I've never seen them in the UK ha

Replies

• ellenwhatley
    Options
    Pecan Pie is my favourite flavour, I wasn't that into most of the other flavours, other than apple pie. Unfortunately they're not at all filling so they're not really worth eating (unless you enjoy them) without having something else in conjunction. I highly recommend clif bars because although they are higher calorie the protein in them keeps you full for quite a while - a couple of hours for me!
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried them, but I do eat the Trek bars they have in Holland and Barrett. They're raw nuts and fruit pressed together as well and I think they're 11-13g of protein. I like the taste of them and they keep me full for longer than a bar of chocolate, which has the same amount of calories.

I've never seen Quest or Clif bars here, but I've tried the Supreme bars they also have in H&B, 30g of protein but bloody disgusting and expensive!
  • ellenwhatley
    Options
    Yeah the clif bars and the nakd bars are unfortunately quite expensive (the clifs are £1.49 from boots so I only buy them on occasion) but in my opinion they're worth it and omg I really need to try some Trek bars out
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a thread about naked bars...where you go to get a drink and you're naked. LOL!
  • emmasimmons35
    Options
    The nakd bars are a tad pricy ha! I'll definitely look for Trek bars next time I go to h+b though!
  • MummatoSkye
    Options
    I tasted the strawberry ones and I found that they were disgusting however my daughter loves them hah
  • OPile
    OPile Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I had a chocolate one as a 'treat' a few days ago. Some treat that was. YUCK!!!!!! What a waste of 131 calories that was!!!