Hello

Options
Hello- I have used MFP on and off for a while but this is the longest I have been consistent with it as this is the most determined I have been. I have been on my weight loss kick for about a month and a half now and have lost 15.5 lbs so far (per the scales) but actually 19.5 (looking at all the other numbers). I love my shape but I need to loose my belly, arm flab and some thigh fat-- My fat % as well as fat mass has and consistently goes down now I just have to work on balancing out not holding in to water weight as my numbers are going down my water weight is coming up a little which even though I know that means i actually lost the weight the water weight is adding an adverse reaction to the scale. I drink at least 110 oz of water a day and am changing my sodium intake today!
Good luck to you all and if you have any solutions for water retention please share..

Replies

• SantaCruizer
    SantaCruizer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello to you! Congrats of your loss--that's about the only time you could say that... or when you divorce a mean husband!!! LOL Hey good going. Today is my first day too, after on-and-off diet and workout for decades! Anyway, keep up the good work! Add me as a friend if you like :-)
  • Dhodge223
    Dhodge223 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you & LOL!! - I will be 40 next year 2015 and I refuse to embrace 40 with this weight. I sent you a req to add

thanks again!:smile: