Only 17 pounds but what a difference!

Options
7fb2499f-50fd-421f-a841-3445ac897deb_zps8f030181.jpg
This is only a 6 week transformation, I still have a LONG way to go but seeing such a huge difference in such a little amount of time is definitely encouraging! I can DO THIS!

Replies

• cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    Wow! That is definitely a big difference! Congrats on your progress so far!
  • beccabooka528
    Options
    Thanks! I was pretty stunned that I could change so much in only 6 weeks! Especially since I had lost only 17 lbs! (18 now! :happy: )
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Impressive! You've totally got this!
  • laban1ca
    laban1ca Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Such a change! Good job!! :)
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Amazing difference! I would have guessed that was more than 17 lbs. Keep it up, girlie!
  • pickered
    pickered Posts: 36
    Options
    Motivating! I was actually talking myself out of the gym today until I came to your post. Thank you for sharing.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    nice job!!
  • lgtalbott7
    Options
    good job I started on February 17th and have lost a total of 17 pounds as well!! I should have taken a before picture to see if I could tell the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • beccabooka528
    Options
    Motivating! I was actually talking myself out of the gym today until I came to your post. Thank you for sharing.

This made my day! Glad I could help! Thanks everyone! I think I will make even more progress now, I got my hubby :smooched: to join me on mfp! :bigsmile: He saw how much I had lost and decided he had better jump on board with me before I left him in the dust! :laugh:
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    yes you can!! well done :flowerforyou:
  • k8w811
    k8w811 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look wonderful! Thanks for posting your progress!!
  • ProfessorCurlz
    Options
    Looks great, big difference, so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!