Photo's of ladies who weigh 120 - 140 lbs & HIEGHT please

Options
flow2512
flow2512 Posts: 74 Member
Dear all, I would like it, if there are any woman out there that have lost weight and now weigh 120 lb - 140 lb with pictures if possible.

I am 51, 5 ft 5" tall and at the moment weigh 155 lbs, two year ago I lost 65 lbs and got from 215 to 150 lbs, I was happy, but wanted to carry on until I got to my pre marriage weight of 125lbs, but husband, family and friends all kept saying the same thing, "you've lost enough, you will be ill etc etc if you carry on...

So I stopped and have kept the weight off, apart from 5 lbs, but now I want to carry on, until I feel happy with myself and get to the 125 lbs again.

I would like to show my husband that these ladies are this weight and don't look ill or are too thin,

Thanks in advance

Replies

• jehavin
    jehavin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate---I am in a position of having lost 50 lbs (178 to 127) and now my relatives are telling me that I am too thin now that my size 4 jeans are getting baggy but I want to keep going until my goal of 120-125 so that I can have a little wiggle room for maintenance. I will agree with my relatives that my face (and my butt) has gotten ultra thin and that makes it appear that I don't have much more to lose lest I get "sick" or "too thin" but they don't see the tummy that's underneath the clothes---I hide it well, lol. But yes, I am in the same boat but what the comments made me realize is that perhaps what I have been SAYING and DOING in regards to these last few pounds is what makes them concerned, not the actual weight loss itself. If I am making myself miserable to get there or constantly talking about my frustration, or complaining about my clothes falling off, then of course they will be concerned. It helped me to change my attitude, look less outward for support (aka keep my comments to myself and congratulate myself b/c I won't get that from friends/family any more) and just "keep on keeping on." My goal is my business and anyone who has lost weight knows that a person usually gets about 5-10lbs too low before they find the right balance and are able to maintain. It's all trial and error. Congrats on your loss and feel free to snoop my profile pics (and friend me) to see how much I've lost =)
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    My profile pic was taken last summer; I'm 5'7 and 130 lbs. I feel great at this weight. Would be even happier at 120 but that would be too much work to maintain.

The pic was taken after a 50-mile bike ride, and I lose one day from work due to sickness about every 2 or 3 years, so I doubt that my weight level is unhealthy.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    My profile pic, I'm 5"8 tall and weigh 135 currently! :-) I started at 202.
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 50, 5'5", 134 lbs, size 4. Sorry, I don't have a suitable pic of myself right now, but I know exactly what you are going through. My family is just as busy picking on me and nagging me about 'how thin' I am. I found out, it's all relative....to their own, mostly unhealthy body weight and shape. When I'm around, they simply feel guilty about stuffing all that junk food down their throats. They have the same 24 hours in a day to take care of themselves, but they lack the discipline. I'm the only one around here who doesn't require some sort of medication, and that makes me feel pretty good about myself. If you feel better with a healthy lifestyle, stick with it! Go ahead and show them! Good luck!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I would like it, if there are any woman out there that have lost weight and now weigh 120 lb - 140 lb with pictures if possible.

I would like to show my husband that these ladies are this weight and don't look ill or are too thin.
    Mybodygallery.com lets you sort photos by height, weight, age, shirt size, trouser size, figure shape, etc.

It also shows you that two people of the same height & weight can look completely different.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Profile pic (not the greatest, hate selfies) is at about 142 lbs. I'm 5' 5.5", and 54 . Currently size 10 in those Levi 501's in pic

Compared to where I started, I'm totally happy where I am at now weight wise. My MD says I should not go below 140.

Years ago I got to 135 and looked sunken and couldn't maintain it, so despite wanting to weigh less, I'm not going to go that route this time. I'm going to work on firming/toning and hopefully that will change the way things look.
  • wriri7_x
    wriri7_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Befores (146 lbs) on left. Afters on right. (Currently 135, standing at 5'5)

9800d56e-423e-4911-9d99-da0a57451c17_zpse08aa568.jpg
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    <
    133 (give or take) 5' 5.5". There are clearer pics on my profile.
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I'm bouncing between 120-125lbs right now, and I'm 5'6".
    [img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/phr34k0wt/Mobile Uploads/2014-01/3bf80f05-c433-495d-9967-c72fea4870ae_zps8ad86abe.jpg[/img]
    Taken a few weeks ago, first two pictures 180ish, second two 135ish.

2b88812d-fdc0-46d7-9991-a4f451f00c53_zpsdac7bccc.jpg
    Taken this week, 123lbs. :)
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • liloldDee
    liloldDee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Befores (146 lbs) on left. Afters on right. (Currently 135, standing at 5'5)

9800d56e-423e-4911-9d99-da0a57451c17_zpse08aa568.jpg

You look great in both pics, if I had seen your before pic, I would've said you would be too skinny if you lost more but I can see in the second pic you've lost weight from your hips/ thighs which has really put your body in proportion. Well done:-)
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    There are photos in my profile. Highest weight at 5'4" was about 145 (in my main profile picture and the one in the ocean, but I don't really have a good full-body one) and I'm now about 118 (all other photos.)
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    See profile pic!!

5'4'', 26 years old and 131lbs
  • abcdefghijkayla
    abcdefghijkayla Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!