Hey everyone

Options
I am new to MFP, it seems pretty interesting so far. Looking forward to meeting new people, and getting motivated! Hoping to lose the back fat, chicken wings, and chub rub! Good luck to everyone on here!

Replies

• AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! You've come to the right place. This site is AMAZING!! :flowerforyou:
  • deanna86
    Options
    Thanks! I am still trying to figure out these message boards, ha. Seems pretty awesome so far. I love the calorie tracker
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Just started a couple weeks myself. LOVE it! I already lost 7.5 lbs. I hope you love it just as much :)
  • deanna86
    Options
    Thank you! Congrats on your weight loss! I plan to weigh in next week for the first time since starting back at the gym and changing my eating habits. I'm hoping for 2-5 lbs lost. What are you doing to lose the weight?
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Congrats on your weight loss! I plan to weigh in next week for the first time since starting back at the gym and changing my eating habits. I'm hoping for 2-5 lbs lost. What are you doing to lose the weight?

I'm running on the treadmill averaging 30 to 40 mins six times a week and take my dog for a fast pace walk for a half hour almost everyday. I'm starting "Curves" this week. I want more things to do like spinning and the eliptical, and some strength training. How about you?
  • Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I am new to MFP ready to get started losing some weight in the New Year. Mexican vacation in 156 days my goal is 50 pounds by then.

Good luck to all.
  • deanna86
    Options
    I'm running on the treadmill averaging 30 to 40 mins six times a week and take my dog for a fast pace walk for a half hour almost everyday. I'm starting "Curves" this week. I want more things to do like spinning and the eliptical, and some strength training. How about you?
    [/quote]

Hey, sorry I just saw this. I dunno how to do the quote thing, so I hope it doesn't mess up! Lol. I work out with a trainer 3 days a week at the gym, mostly cardio. Doing some weights too. I love it! I want to start going more and doing zumba once I build up my endurance.
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    welcome :)
  • patriciasultan67
    Options
    welcome, I'm sure you will love MFP..
  • donna3084
    Options
    Hi
    I have only just started on here today myself. Here's to a new year and a new diet. Hope you do well x
  • kitty_kat33
    Options
    Hi
    good luck, you are certainly going in the right direction and from the fantastic welcome i received we seem to be in the right place too!! x
  • deanna86
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am so happy I joined :) Good luck to all!