1st time counting cal. could use some buddies

Options
Hey I'm a 51 yr old, kids and ex out of house so no more excuses why I can't lose weight. I started really trying to count calories at 247.. only down by 3 lbs... was told to try this board. That getting fitness buddies would help in the weight loss. Well, I'm starting the board at 244.. 1st goal 224 2nd goal 200 3rd goal 180 (will do happy dance here.. last time i was this weight was 21).. FINAL GOAL 150 - 155 (may change this.. we'll see)

Well, I am looking for wgt loss buddies, so feel free to add me as a friend.

Diet I am currently trying is counting calories ( the ONLY diet i have not tried in all my years) currently trying to do just 1500 cal a day, haven't succeed with that yet.. but feel without trying i would be well over 2000 so i feel i am making progress.

Hope We all have Healthy Wgt Loss.... see you on the boards

Replies

• francee77
    Options
    HI, I'm a 59 year old that is trying to count calories also. The first week it was 1500 but I gained 2.5 lbs, so I reread the profile part and found out that I put the wrong info in the activity part. Now the program tells me that I can only have 1200 calories in order to loose 2 lbs per week, starting that today. Well here goes. My final goal is the same as yours, so hopefully we will both get there.
    Looking for weight loss buddies to keep me going, so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. As of today I too am 244 :o) I've found success on a combo of MFP and Weight Watchers in the past and am trying it again :o)
  • kellyj0729
    kellyj0729 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been counting calories since 2/3, on Fitness Pal counting calories about 2 weeks after that. I am currently eating 1,200 calories a day and have been losing 1-2 lbs a week. Also doing Insanity T25 and Pilates. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • 2000chances
    2000chances Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a 51 yr old, kids and ex out of house so no more excuses why I can't lose weight. I started really trying to count calories at 247.. only down by 3 lbs... was told to try this board. That getting fitness buddies would help in the weight loss. Well, I'm starting the board at 244.. 1st goal 224 2nd goal 200 3rd goal 180 (will do happy dance here.. last time i was this weight was 21).. FINAL GOAL 150 - 155 (may change this.. we'll see)

Well, I am looking for wgt loss buddies, so feel free to add me as a friend.

Diet I am currently trying is counting calories ( the ONLY diet i have not tried in all my years) currently trying to do just 1500 cal a day, haven't succeed with that yet.. but feel without trying i would be well over 2000 so i feel i am making progress.

Hope We all have Healthy Wgt Loss.... see you on the boards

LET'S DO THIS THING....!!!!!!